Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Quick, drop the deluxe and CDs. I can't believe both Halsey and Lil Nas X got blocked by Kanye and Drake.

2. You’ve got to be kidding me.

3. I could see this having a very similar chart run to Planet Her, hanging around the top 5-10 for ages even if it doesn’t hit #1.

4. hahaha

5. but this NEEDS to be Number effing 1

6. I'm kinda looking for Nas' trollery if he does get blocked by Drake - many a joke waiting to happen

7. That’s kind of what I’m thinking also. Although I think LNX will definitely hit number one. Doja came very close recently, but her team didn’t have anything prepared to push it over. Hopefully Nas doesn’t make the same mistake.

8. I think Industry Baby stands more of a chance of hitting number 1 next week to be honest but I definitely think That’s What I Want has potential to get there in the future.

9. RMK

RMK

That's What I Want feels perfect for radio. It'll reach the top spot in December, or something.

10. I’m guessing this is the JPG shirt? Need.

Mr Blonde and slaybellz like this.
  11. This album is fantastic. His versatility, imagery and mind is incredible.

12. Dd. I know he’s gotta have something up his sleeve

slaybellz and Sam like this.
  13. Lost In The Citadel is really the one that hits the hardest. These lyrics. And it was only written by two people. The talent and honesty jumped out.

I remember when I met you
    Thought the universe sent you
    Thought you were someone I could vent to
    So I hit your line, what you getting into?

I need time to get up and get off the floor
    I need time to realize that I can't be yours
    I need time to give up just like before
    I love it how you know I'd only come right back for more

Tell me, are you feeling down?
    Are you happy, do your dreams still seem inbound?
    Tell me, are we finished now?
    'Cause every time you leave you find a way to come back around

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  14. The taste!!

59ECCD8E-8A17-4B0B-A13C-5D34B0351088.jpeg 1E59E6BA-B908-4267-9F96-10068EDC0617.jpeg

15. There will be a physical release, won't there? I mean there HAS to be.

VitaminBee likes this.
  16. I thought it was cut off then went to the twitter image and it's the full thing... .WOW!

17. I really hope he manages to snatch that #1, do we know if it's a close race or not?

18. The idea of this album debuting at anything other than #1 is baffling to me.

Also why exactly aren't there any physicals? That artwork was made to be on the front of a vinyl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.