Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Scoop and Lost in the Citadel should be the next singles. I don't make the rules.

tiktok does

2. I think he's just found a name for his fanbase. Are people still doing that?

3. Scoop and Dolla Sign Slime are becoming favorites. Meg killed her verse.

4. Not sure what price it was before but apparently the album has been discounted on iTunes etc. to $7.99 and on his official store it is only $5.99.

5. His BBC Live Lounge set included a cover of “Jolene”

6. He killed this.

7. The Jolene cover was great! All the performances were actually.

8. Dead Right Now sounds amazing with the live band!

slaybellz and spaceship like this.
  9. I said it before and I say it again - a Lil Nas X/Dolly collab would make the world a better place.

10. The way he has his heel planted FIRMLY on the pulse of current culture is just lovely.

jakeyfw, VivaForever and Wishlight like this.
  11. Stunning voice! He is a really beautiful man. So talented. I really admire how hard he works on his craft.

jakeyfw and blaze_dave like this.
  12. I don’t think I could possibly love him more.

Rei Ayanami, jakeyfw and aux like this.
  13. I've been with my boyfriend a million years and yet today for the first time ever he asked me to play a song he wanted to hear, That's What I Want. Scream. I actually played him the video when it premiered but I always play him new pop girl videos, and this never happens.

Lil Nas coming for the elderly gay coin too!

14. We won

VitaminBee and blaze_dave like this.
  15. I had a feeling this was the case. His team wouldn't have missed out on those additional sales unless the album wasn't ready in time. I'm really glad we'll be getting some physicals eventually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.