Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 152 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. But physicals would have made a difference in the UK, where he lost by 500 copies only to Drake's Boy Lover. Anyway, sure it's not the label but his fault if he passed them the album 3 days before release, no way there were gonna print vinyls lol.

Robbietoxic and slaybellz like this.
  2. Fucking iconic. People said he was over after Old Town Road and he's currently got THREE songs in the top 10 + a smash album. I'm so happy for him.

3. That photo - someone's a Rainbow-era Mariah fan!

4. More like a MIAMTEC fan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ''Tales of Domonica''

tea, Tracy Jacks, Jonathan27 and 2 others like this.
  6. Justice for Life after Salem!!!!

tea, Asmgz and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  7. I’m actually surprised this wasn’t an easy number 1 or much bigger considering it’s his debut and some of the tracks had billions of streams already helping the album before it came out.

A delayed release of physicals will surely help with longevity though.

8. The Miley feature being the lowest (of the charted songs) is tickling me as a fan.

9. I think Those previous streams only help with Certification, not chart placement.

Krissykins likes this.
  10. Can someone explain to me why people keep trolling him with the exact same tweets? What does YoungBoy have to do with him???

I just learned what ratio means so I guess I'm at the age where some of this stuff is beyond my understanding.

Milotic likes this.
  11. Ah that makes sense, thank you.

12. As far as I know, it’s just a meme. You’re clearly a bear so of course you’re probably not gonna get most of the gen-z memes and lingo. Lil Nas did reference the “Youngboy is better / you fell off” meme in The Montero Show if we’re gonna bring it back to the main topic:

(2:05 to 2:17)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Mikl C likes this.
  13. Huhhh?!?!? I'm confused and screaming. What is this sentence?

Tabris, Overdose, fancygreen and 60 others like this.
  14. Sam

Sam

Screaming, Ms Dynamo saw the “33” on @Rei Ayanami ’s profile and fucking sprinted

15. @Rei Ayanami too ancient for the internet. Just log off, old!!!

16. Justice for young bears! We love you and you exist I hope

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.