Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. He said they used to date

2. Ah okay, I've seen fans say this, but never have actually seen where that was said.

3. Nicki declining Industry Baby and Get Into It (Yuh) but saying yes to Boyz...the brain worms have gone terminal, I fear.

4. Well, the taste is not near Minaj these days so understandable.

5. I think we knew this previously but his comment about her probably being uncomfortable with the video, kii.

6. Yeah it was known but good to see him painting her as a conservative homophobe who would not tweet about Pulse.

7. This was the comment I was going to make. She loves the gays on the condition that they are giving her money. I could not see her wanting to be a part of a video that is as gay as Industry Baby, and honestly, it's for the best that we didn't get that really. It all worked out, like he said.

8. She ruined the Say So remix so am glad she was nowhere near this.

Plus, a cishet up-and-comer allying the most overt mainstream faggotry while, let’s not lie, helping the song reach #1 with the cockiest verse was the more important win.

9. This was the best thing that could ever happen to him.

10. She probably doesn’t want a younger, more popular rapper outshining her let’s be real.

11. Wait I pressed play assuming it’s a cute 2 min skit to get That’s What I Want an extra boost but it’s like a legit episode?!

Wishlight, Dijah., R92 and 4 others like this.
  12. Yeah nn

13. I’m obsessed! He’s on another level

nooniebao likes this.
  14. Dd a mess.

15. The part where he storms out of the studio and starts running is sending me.

16. He's performing That's What I Want on Graham Norton Dec 17th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.