Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 176 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again? or are you referring to a few weeks ago?

2. No idea! I came across it on Instagram like a day ago from one of the fan accounts.

3. Oh okay. Yeah, he posted a clip earlier this month I think and took it down super quick. Was wondering if he did it again because he's been vocal about wanting to work with her recently and having an idea for it.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  4. Here for their inevitable beef.

Purple and Gemini like this.
  5. Unspeakable things in my head teebs.

[​IMG]

6. Honestly still living for his look! His body is life goals! The weird art queer in me wants a st Sebastian style print of him with that look…

7. Protect this man at all costs. He is a national treasure.

8. He's been teasing this song heavy on TikTok the last few days. Guessing new single? He originally previewed it earlier this year. The sound on the app was titled "Friday Night Lights" when he first uploaded it, but the new upload has no title.

Wishlight, LPT, Sam and 4 others like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

If I were him, I'd wait until next year to release anything. The last single didn't really make a dent, and I feel he's rocking the boat in terms of overexposure.

10. K94

K94

Sorry still holding a grudge at him cutting off the Montero era, in particular not releasing Scoop. There was a lot more life in it instead of throwing the odd track like he has been.

11. It really was weird how they just stopped the era when it had legs. This industry…baby

Wishlight, popzone, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  12. I could see them getting nervous about Scoop because Doja had like 5 songs smashing at once, but even IF they didn't want to release that, they had other options. 3 singles wasn't nearly enough for an album with so many bops.

Wishlight, popzone, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  13. Doja smashing with multiple songs should’ve been the message to release it. So dumb.

14. He did a Q&A on his stories a few days ago and did say he didn’t release anything else from the album because he was nervous nothing would do as well. But he also admitted he should have ridden the wave and not worried so much.

15. Yeah and worst case they could've done a Party and have the single version with a different feature.

16. His first misstep - and then that Bitty song.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  17. I get why he was nervous given how post album singles go with streaming girlies

18. Yeah, he said he didn't think anything would do well if it wasn't new (no idea if he's considering "Late to the Party" a proper release, or if it was even pushed anywhere). But if that was the case, then he should have just dropped the deluxe album like he was planning.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  19. Sam

Sam

Where the fuck’s the vinyl thoooo

20. :(

I found mockups of the CD packaging recently from the person who was working on it and was devastated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.