Lil Nas X - Old Town Road + 7 [EP] | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road + 7 [EP]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. I'm glad his coming out has gained so much traction. Hopefully now all the white gays who've suspiciously hated him from the start will shut their mouths dd I know they won't

2. Can he please tour?

3. Good for him. But he's going to be a one hit wonder regardless, right?

4. Panini is doing well on Spotify. It's still #3 in the US for example.

5. No. “Rodeo” with Cardi will be his second #1

6. Not a former Barb playing Glastonbury before Nicki Minaj herself.

7. *wheezes*

8. Maybe CupcakKe had it right all along

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    TRAVVV, Posh Spears and elektroxx like this.

9. And of course Miley wasn't gonna let this song die before inserting herself in it somehow.

10. Not bad for a supposed one-hit wonder

11. Obsessed with c7osure.

12. I’m hooked on F9mily! I’ve been stanning the album the past week. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but the genre hopping hooked me. I’m proud of his success and the barriers he’s breaking.

13. The way he mixes rap, trap, grunge and country while still delivering catchy melodies is just... wow!

14. Is there going to be an official video for Panini? It's probably going to be a big hit (at least in the US) so would be nice to have a proper visual.

Also, it's sad to see the amount of abuse he's getting on social media. He's reacting well to it with good humor and some of his posts are hilarious but the comments, ugh. I hate society.

15. He’s 100% troll-proof and I love it. Only a former Barb knows how to deal with both Barbz and home of phobes.

16. He's troll proof cause he's a troll himself. He knows the twitter game like the back of his hand.

17. I mean Panini is so short that they could realistically shoot a video for both and just put them together.

18. He’s such an icon!

goatface3128 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.