Lil Nas X - Old Town Road + 7 [EP] | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road + 7 [EP]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Me listening to Rodeo and realizing it's a potential Cardi career highlight:

[​IMG]

Verandi and James2009 like this.
  2. It's Cardi's best since I Like It.

3. Rodeo does nothing for me so i'm happy they're going with Panini next.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  4. You can start hating on him because he is a feature on the new song by XXXtentacion. He used to bash him on twitter but you know money talks.

5. Panini will not be top 5 but I understand why they didn’t want another feature.

Rodeo will be his second #1

6. If they weren’t planning on features then I just wish it went on for another minute. I bop and then BAM it’s over.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Rei Ayanami and MmmDani like this.
  7. Thanks for being our moral compass x

8. Ew, if that xxxtentacion collab is not him talking about pissing on his grave, I might have to unstan.

9. Xxxblah would hate the fact a black, queer artist is guesting on a track of his after his death and so for that I'm assuming Ms. X knows exactly what she's doing. We love taking cheques from dead homophobes!

10. Is it even a 'proper' feature? It looks to me like it's just one of those fan created remixes.

11. No, it's official and it will be on the album. It leaked.

12. All this.

Remorque likes this.
  13. Yeah, I'm gonna take my ass to the xxx grave
    I'm gonna twerk on it 'til I can't no more

[​IMG]

14. Hey xxxini
    Stay in your coffini

[​IMG]

15. My king.

I had to

16. Miss Hart being pressed, ignorant and unbearable in just a few seconds? Groundbreaking.

17. Miss Hart is right where she belongs.

Rem, 1991, papatrick and 10 others like this.

18. that part.

19. I don't wanna say karma but also half of my school bullies died before they finished high school. Drugs, motorbikes, both... we stan!

Rem, 1991, blaze_dave and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.