Lily Allen - 5th Record | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Lily Allen - 5th Record

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I was just majorly bopping to Air Balloon...

Sheezus is so underrated! Our Time really is one of her best singles.

Little L, neinzedd, Shuey and 8 others like this.
  2. Our Time is brillant and deserves way more attention. It always felt like a less aggressive We Can't Stop to me. It's sweet British sister basically.

Sheezus is not her best but far from terrible.

I wonder with things in the UK slowly brighten up a little bit if she is getting closer to a plan for #LA5. I remember she said it's pointless to release with no concerts and stuff in sight. But thinking about it I doubt she'll be properly able to announce stuff in the next few months.

3. Bangers incoming?

Little L, Kyle., Rafa_el and 19 others like this.
  4. Sam

Sam

April fool

5. I'd love for a 5th album in the style of her 2nd CD.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I finally read My Thoughts Exactly and it only took me a week, her writing is so frank and upfront - I couldn't put it down, and it's had me seeing all of her work in a different light (particularly No Shame and especially Family Man). Please come back asap!!

Dennis, -M-, bonnieetclyde and 7 others like this.
  7. Hoping this isn't too far away now that UK touring is on the horizon.

Sam, Someboy and Jacques like this.
  8. It was quite a refreshing and frank read. No bullshit or beating around the bush.

-M- and Laurence like this.
  9. Apologies for the source but apparently her new album will be blowing the lid off of all the men in the industry who have mistreated her, with the song name being the first name of each man involved. I will wait until I hear from her actually talking about it but it’s an absolute boss move if she does.

Also It’s Not Me, It’s You arrived on vinyl this weekend and it’s brightened up a dreary rainy day.

10. I remember reading the title Ten Men and that Lily had said her next album would be a concept one. I'm here for her dragging the men who have wronged her.

11. Wow, that’s an outstanding concept if true.

12. I still want Party Line though.

13. Parlophone was the major problem with that record.

Leis and bonnieetclyde like this.

14. If this is another vibrator….

sinner, Bolton, Kyle. and 4 others like this.
  15. She’ll leave you shaking either way.

16. Not what any of us were hoping for, I'm sure but I'm actually intrigued, I can see her being a great drama actress.

andru and bonnieetclyde like this.
  17. LTG

LTG

Debuting in the West End with Max Branning! Iconic.

andru, Sam and 2014 like this.
  18. A West End run is the last thing I expected from her right now and yet this feels weirdly on brand? dd

andru and JMRGBY like this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Wow I’m so excited for her to become the new Billie Piper ff!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.