Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album | The Popjustice Forum

Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Dec 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

2. Well this thread is a bit premature. I mean lets be honest- this is not gonna actually happen. Also 3th?

3. I can't wait for her 3th!!!!

4. Flockheart

Flockheart Guest

5. BML

BML

Can't wait! I doubt she'll be able to top her 1rd and 2st albums, though.

6. i really want this to happen. eventually.

7. Wow cool!

8. La Lohan better come correct, or don't come at all. Her voice is beautiful but EDM? It's not 2010 anymore honey. She needs to go for a more alternative-R&B sound, maybe a little acoustic.

Is 'Playground (feat. Pharrell)' still the first single? Given his resurgence on the Hot 100.

9. An album of this please:

[video=youtube;tmlfv-Vw5DU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlfv-Vw5DU[/video]

10. Still love all them leaked tracks from a while ago. I Wanna Be Bad, Too Young To Die and Stuck are amazing, Bossy also remains a jam. Hope the album is actually called '3th'

11. What about can't stop won't stop! that could be redone to fit this new album!

12. I like Can't Stop Won't Stop but sometimes find it a bit dull.

13. it was a demo i am sure as a final product it would have been more better and sharp!

14. This will probably be out before MKS

And I'm ok with that

Viva La Lohan

15. What's songs surfaced for her last cancelled album, "Spirit In the Dark"?

16. Bossy, I Wanna Be Bad, Stuck, Walka Not A Talka, Too Young To Die, Can't Stop Won't Stop.... I think that's it

17. Spirit In the Dark would've been incredible. Bossy, Too Young To Die and Stuck were all bangers.

18. I Wanna Be Bad was amazing, I actually think she should just put it on the album anyway.

19. I am indecently excited by the prospect of new Lindsay music. This won't be happening, in all likelihood, but I'm excited anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.