Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Pure inspiration, eternal youth! Lohan could play her mother onscreen.

2. merden

merden Guest

Cher's Academy Award winning acting skills would put Lindsay to shame though....

[video=youtube;RqRdFeZGl_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqRdFeZGl_k[/video]

3. I've no idea what she could make a "comeback" in; she wasn't particularly good at anything in the first place.

4. Yeah you can't really make a comeback in music when all you had is one moderately successful album and one flop album...

I love both her albums but she'll never really be a popstar.

5. Now, that's a lie. In her prime she was a fine actress.

6. BML

BML

Officially challenging anyone who claims she's lost her looks. She's been looking pretty great lately! I truly believe she's been taking her sobriety seriously this time. I'm still rooting for her.

[​IMG]

7. She has a new reality show coming out soon, yeah?

8. BML

BML

Yep, on Oprah's O network. There's no premiere date yet, I don't think.

9. It is aiming to premiere in March.

10. BML

BML

Ah yes, March 9th, it seems.

11. Let's face it, we all want this to feature Dina Lohan drunk off her tits and Michael Lohan trying to ram open the front gates of Linday's house with his car, but in reality we'll get a half-hour dose of denial, constructed yoga retreats and a lethal dose of "I'm really focused on my career right now" rhetoric.

12. Her 'prime' is basically Mean Girls, which she was probably the worst thing in. Rachel McAdams and Lizzy Caplan stole that film from under her nose.

13. BML

BML

'Prime' and 'height of popularity' are different, though. I thought she was pretty great in Bobby and Chapter 27. People don't seem to like it, but I enjoyed Georgia Rule also.

14. Georgia Rule was far better than it had any right to be.

15. She does seem to be taking it seriously and I'm happy for her, but I have no interest in this Oprah documentary thing. I'm interested to see if she can start getting parts in actual movies again, that will be the real comeback.

16. Yes BML, you are 100% correct. The fillers she put in her face in 2012 are starting to wear off and my queen is starting to look like herself again.

This is her, last month:

[​IMG]

As much as I'd love for her to put out some music, movies should be her focus right now.

17. she's hot again <3

as much as i love he rmovies i want new music, music i can listen every day while movies i can't watch every single day, also i don't like movies that much

music > movies

18. You've heard about how she's not turned up for filming, and how Oprah came to her house and threatened to drop the show unless she got her act together, right?

19. I am dumbfounded that there is actual people out there waiting on a third Lindsay Lohan record.

20. I was referring to her sobriety. Those photos don't lie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.