Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I just bought Bossy on iTunes. A forgotten classic!

2. Again, I'm finding this thread hard to justify.

3. still sounds fresh and better than anything out now

4. [​IMG]

Lindsay's classic gem of a debut album Speak was released 10 years ago today.

5. I still love that album... A great teen-pop piece in my personal collection

6. Such a great album. I still love both of her albums, not a bad track between them.

7. Bossy is still a great track, and I love the mystery of Playground with Pharrell.

I wonder if we'll ever get another record.

8. Bossy is such a great slaysic bop. I wonder what track from Lindsay's album they wanted Kelly Clarkson to record for My December. My guess is 'Over.'

9. Black Hole.

10. you're like a MAGNET dodo dodo -can you say anthem?

11. I'm pretty sure I read that it was "Black Hole" from A Little More Personal (Raw).

EDIT: whoops, too slow!

12. An anthem that was weirdly missing my American physical copy!

13. Come the apocalypse, all that will survive will be cockroaches and the misguided hope that Lindsay Lohan will ever release a third album.

14. And Lindsay's hope that she'll win an Oscar.

15. Magnet is amazing however I've given up all hope for more Lindsay music.

16. 'Speak' was such a misled album. 'Rumors' is not even the greatest track on that album. All of the girly ballads on it were the soundtrack to my baby-gay phase of adolescence.

17. First is amazing. Also I am the only one that when I hear Britney's Don't Keep Me Waiting thing of Speak? It would fit on it so well.

18. I was listening to the track as I entered this thread and I totally hear it.

19. I'm not ill. I don't need to take a pill.

20. Over was my driving jam too. That chorus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.