Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I love having these demos on streaming & honestly appreciate any fan who finds a workaround, but yes, they only last for a few days at most before they get removed.

brauliocruz likes this.
  2. Listened to Back to Me for the first time in a while and it still goes awf. The perfect summer bop.

evilsin likes this.
  3. New remix of "Back To Me" out tomorrow.

Where's Xanax?!

4. That remix is so much better than the first one, I like it a lot!

And Speak preorder is up on UO:

5. Did anyone notice the jacked up tracklisting on the Urban Outfitters vinyl? They also added Magnet but I wonder why they changed it. I mean, the song First not coming first, come on.

Vinyl tracklisting:
    1. Anything But Me
    2. Very Last Moment In Time
    3. Disconnected
    4. First
    5. Magnet
    6. Nobody 'Til You
    7. Over
    8. Rumors
    9. Something I Never Had
    10. Speak
    11. Symptoms Of You
    12. To Know Your Name

6. I actually hate this. It’s like they chose exactly the wrong order to put this in.

AndrewX likes this.
  7. I was going to say it’s probably just a typo since it’s all alphabetical, but Track 2.

AndrewX and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  8. Thank you, Dan Brown.

neinzedd and lushLuck like this.
  9. Right!? I can't fathom those first two songs opening up the album. Very Last Moment In Time needs to be at the end, not at the beginning. I know it's just a vinyl but who the hell signed off on this.

I didn't even think about that. Here's hoping it's all a big typo.

10. Can she and Cheryl just release these scrapped recordings online and call it a day!!

11. The way all her artwork is done by some gay she found on Twitter who uses the most recent Lindsay photoshoots he can find tickles me,

andru, Yuri and lushLuck like this.
  12. Wait, really?! ddd So far all the promo pics they've been using are from the same (old) shoot though, the photographer was even in her IG comments and was asked why we didn't get a new one and he said quarantine (which still doesn't make a lot of sense but ok).
    Hopefully we get new images for the album (if we get an album) at least.

She's also now listed on Republic's site (although I think Casablanca's still the only label handling her releases): http://www.republicrecords.com/artists/lindsay-lohan

13. There's using old photos then there's using a magazine spread (Kode magazine?) from 2014 for an album campaign in 2020.

andru, lushLuck and jmmc13 like this.
  14. I mean yes, but does she have the budget for a professional photoshoot? Let's appreciate the minimal effort.

15. Tracklisting aside, I love the colour, so I'm going to give some coin.

16. If we do get an album I won't mind not getting new shoots/videos at all (even if it'd be a bit sad/missed opportunity not to go all out) but she's always been the type to do (genuinely great) impromptu shoots in the bathroom or [insert any random location] any day she feels like it, I don't think having a big budget for a fancy setting and crew is necessarily an excuse.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  17. I mean Charli XCX invented covers during quarantine with an Iphone. I love her but maybe put a bit of effort?.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  18. Effort? We’re talking about Lindsay Lohan? I mean....

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  19. Hey, those old photoshoots don't edit themselves. It took at least 5 minutes to open photoshop, edit the color, chose a font and write the text.

BrokenHearts likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.