Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Lindsay Lohan - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Day 2359723 of no "Xanax" on Spotify.

2. For anyone dreaming of a Lindsay tour, we can just pretend this was a clip from her partially-sold stadium tour

Runawaywithme and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  3. Heard it there before too and it really is a banger. That song and Stars Are Blind and Gimme More is what is instantly playing in my head all at once whenever I see that car picture.

Laurence likes this.
  4. No I mean I still wonder why many years this thread is not in the comeback thread. Wishful thinking to keep it here me thinks.

5. Do not open this can but yes it does not make sense really.

6. First the Superbowl gym commercial, now this. Healthy queen.
    She was also recording music the other week in Dubai (but I'm guessing it could be the song she's singing in the upcoming movie..) she's still featured on both Casablanca and Republic's website rosters though.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Every time - EVERY TIME - I open this thread I foolishly hope the new post is about Xanax finally coming out. And every time I am left disappointed.

Eskapism, lucasdc and Jersey like this.
  8. I'm more disappointed knowing that we'll get a christmas song of all things...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.