Lindsay Lohan - "Bossy" from 3rd album.

I really like this song. But then I've really liked Lindsay's other 2 albums. I'm really looking forward to hearing the album now, if it ever gets released.

I've finally clicked with this song. I think it's the breakdown/middle part which elevates it somewhat. It sounds much better on headphones but still could do with a tinkering around before it's really ready to be on an album.

S

Sephi101

It Definitely Needs More Of A Kick..
But I Adored 'A Little More Personal' So Im Quite Excited What Her 3rd Album Will Bring

Does Lindsay actually have an official MySpace page? If so, please would someone be kind enough to post the link? I seem to recall a story about her account being hacked a while back so maybe she got rid of it...

The one I was just looking at seemed v. fake.

01.jpg

The cover for the single apparently. I quite like it.

S

someboy0716

This is most certainly a case where the strongest track on the album needs to be released first considering the condition Lindsay is in and just how tired everyone is of her, and if 'Bossy' is her strongest track, well I'm just not sure that's good enough at all. I don't mind being proven wrong though, I often am (especially on these boards), but I feel this one case where I'm right.

I LOVE THIS

Stargate should have waited a year so they could use the Mamase Mamasa MAmakosa sample in this song, damn!!!!

OK i've heard this song a million times now, and i've made up my mind.....it would sound far better with Hilary on it and a few guitars here and there.... Lindsay killed the song!!! I've liked her previous stuff (not a real big fan, but never minded a listen)....

S

someboy0716

I thought this wasn't supposed to be the lead single, and now it's gone and been released to iTunes....

The single cover is hideous. I had just put one of the Marilyn Monroe pictures she did as the cover for my iPod and it works a lot better.

"Ne-Yo has written songs for such R&B heavyweights as Beyonce and Mary J. Blige but he believes his recent collaboration with paparazzi queen Lindsay Lohan is really gonna shock the world.

After penning such hits as Beyonce's "Irreplaceable," Rihanna's "Unfaithful" and Mario's "Let Me Love You," Ne-Yo recently wrote an upbeat track called "Bossy" for Lohan's next album. The singer-song writer worked with Stargate on the track and told Billboard, "I gotta admit, we were like ... Lindsay Lohan?"

"I've written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and ... Lindsay Lohan," he said. "But I will say this; we gave her a quality record and she did a ridiculously fabulous job. I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised."

---

I no longer trust this man.