Lindsay Lohan - General Discussion

I've been listening to the scrapped 2008 album tracks as of late. Some really great stuff there like Stuck, Can't Stop Won't Stop & I Wanna Be Bad in all its deliciously tacky glory.

I wish she'd recorded just a few more songs before she stopped returning thier calls. I'm not sure how well it would've done but I'm under the impression she always kind saw music as a side gig and a creative outlet away from her work, so I understand why she would've walked away from it. Still, I really do geiunaly love her voice and it stings we don't have a few more albums. I mantian she has a Night Time, My Time style indie rock masterpiece in her.

Twitter humor dd

She looks absolutely incredible!

This is a crazy thing to say but I'm starting to feel like she might just actually re-peak one day (this IS probably her personal peak already to be fair!) And I can't believe they didn't add Life-Size to Disney+ before Barbie, what a fumble

Last edited:

I swear Pink Slip really needs to reunite in the sequel. and get MUNA, mm@ta etc all on the soundtrack
and they MUST drop a cute EP this time around (that should've been released way back in '03!)

1. Ultimate
2. Take Me Away (finally made available for streaming everywhere cuz why is it not??)
3. cover of some classic pop song but make it rock!
4. new original Lindsay track
5. Take Me Away (2020s version)

you're welcome @Disney!!

Editing to add these which are nice reads too (especially the THR one):

Last edited:
OK bumping this yet again because there's some pretty big news.
The Freaky Friday soundtrack vinyl is out:

https://disneymusicemporium.com/product/XVLP233/freaky-friday-2lp-motion-picture-soundtrack
https://urbanoutfitters.com/shop/various-artists-freaky-friday-original-soundtrack-limited-2xlp

It's looking like Pink Slip WILL return if the sequel happens (with hopefully new music!)

And finally an on set Mean Girls reunion is currently happening!!

Republic also updated their website/artist roster recently and Lindsay is somehow still listed.

We saw Mischa Barton, Kristen Stewart, Mae Whitman, Evan Rachel Wood, Brie Larson, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell, Shiri Appleby, and Danielle Panabaker.

The cast was going to be Annette Bening and Michelle Trachtenberg, and then we couldn’t work out a schedule with Michelle and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Once Lindsay was cast, I needed to find girls that could be believable in a band. I was looking at musicians but soon realized their personality was more important than their musical prowess. Raven Symoné, Naya Rivera, Ashley Tisdale, Sophia Bush, and Kat Dennings all auditioned for band members.

How is did this thread escape Comeback Corner so long?

It's a technicality which has qualified her to be a part of the coveted "Pop & Justice" section you see she's released new music every year since 2020 and is currently still signed to a major label as noted in my previous post

giphy.gif

So she met with Diane Warren in LA too

T90Uzgbg_o.png

It's definitely for Aliana though, she's about to get an Oscar nom before Lindsay and then what
Justice for I Decide

We saw Mischa Barton, Kristen Stewart, Mae Whitman, Evan Rachel Wood, Brie Larson, Emmy Rossum, Kristen Bell, Shiri Appleby, and Danielle Panabaker.

The cast was going to be Annette Bening and Michelle Trachtenberg, and then we couldn’t work out a schedule with Michelle and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Once Lindsay was cast, I needed to find girls that could be believable in a band. I was looking at musicians but soon realized their personality was more important than their musical prowess. Raven Symoné, Naya Rivera, Ashley Tisdale, Sophia Bush, and Kat Dennings all auditioned for band members.
It's funny Kristen Stewart auditioned for both Freaky Friday and Mean Girls dd honestly can't imagine her playing those roles