Lindsay Lohan - General Discussion

Mess. Really?

I remember it being everywhere (in teen gay world) in 2008.

I wonder what the plan for Back To Me was? Did we ever find out if it was intended for a full body of work or was she in a droplets era?

She said she had recorded like 6 new songs and was considering some of the leaked 08 songs too. So there was something resembling a plan but nothing she seemed too committed to.

Stunning shoot!

Lindsay asking herself if she'd ever return to music:
"Yes, definitely if it's part of a role that I have. If it's a character thing."

On a memoir:
“I congratulate all the people that [have done that]. I think it’s good that they do what they want to take their power back,” she says. “When I’m ready and I accomplish all of the things I want to accomplish, then I’ll maybe consider doing it. But my story isn’t finished yet, so I’m not in a rush to share my side of it.”

When she does eventually write her book, she says, she has duffel bags full of notebooks. On a recent trip to Dubai, Aliana brought Lohan one. Reading through it, Lohan found her voice nearly unrecognizable. “I used to just write about everything. No one was off-limits, and I did not hold back,” she says. (Lohan, age 9 or 10, wrote of a 2-year-old Aliana: “I love her, but she’s such a wild beast when she wants to be.”) She also wrote a screenplay for a TV series called The Gold Coast about “girls in school on Long Island,” where she grew up, when she was around 8 years old.

These days, she says, she mostly journals for Luai, leaving notes for him about the trips the family has been on. “I don’t need that outlet as much,” she says. “Maybe that’s why I’ve slowed down.”

Full: https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/lindsay-lohan-irish-wish-interview
She seems to be in such a great place and it's amazing to see, hopefully she manages to work consistently again from now on.