LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR Bristol Sat 1st | The Popjustice Forum

LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR Bristol Sat 1st

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lipstick, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Hey girls and boys, it's time to pull shapes and put on your dancing shoes in Bristol this SATURDAY 1st JULY for

LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR
    upstairs @the Hatchet (Frogmore Street, Bristol)
    10pm-2am £3

From 10pm-2am we'll be playing non-stop Pop, Electro, Indie, 60's girl groups, Riot Grrrl, Punk/New Wave, and Hip-Hop. Provided it has a female vocal, we'll consider it. We're probably only banning Celine Dion and Shania Twain! Expect the likes of Madonna, Le Tigre, Lily Allen, Belinda Carlisle, Girls Aloud, 21st Century Girls, Shampoo, Supremes, Nelly Furtado, Dusty Springfield, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kim Wilde, Nancy Sinatra, Elastica, Ashlee Simpson, Transvision Vamp, Betty Boo, Kelis, Daphne & Celeste, Fuzzbox, Britney, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Holly Valance and many many more.

Also there'll be free Pipettes goodies, free Summer girl mix CDs for early arrivals and beach balls to throw at each other! Hope to see you there.

LOYC xx

www.myspace.com/lipstickonyourcollarclub

2. No worries here. I've been looking foward to it for the past fortnight. I will be there and shaking my bum all night long! Can't wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.