Lisa Marie Presley (RIP 1968 – 2023)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5343
  • Start date
This one hurts a lot. Her first two albums were so pivotal in my journey through high school. I got to meet her in September 2003 after her concert thanks to a radio contest and 15 year old me got to tell her what that first album meant to me. She gave me a big hug and I will never forget that.

She was truly one of a kind and will never be replicated. My heart hurts immensely for Priscilla, Riley, Finley and Harper. I hope they are able to find peace in knowing she is with Benjamin now.

RIP

This has hit me really hard. She was such a kind soul and it’s unfair that her life was beset by repeated tragedies. These last few years without Benjamin especially must have been unimaginable torment.

Hopefully she’s at peace now. Her song Weary from her third album is really hitting today.

Last edited:
I am heartbroken. I loved her. Will be revisiting her music today as a celebration of her life. She had such a unique voice and legacy. RIP princess.

He/Him
I am so saddened by her death. Her first album came out when I was a senior in high school, and I was just obsessed with that album. I got to see her in concert twice and was able to meet her at an in-store signing event for her second album. She was an incredible woman!

I am so saddened by her death. Her first album came out when I was a senior in high school, and I was just obsessed with that album. I got to see her in concert twice and was able to meet her at an in-store signing event for her second album. She was an incredible woman!

Wow, so lucky. That first album really is spectacular. How was it to meet her?