Lissie - Carving Canyons | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Lissie - Carving Canyons

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 2014, Jul 4, 2017.

1. OK, this is really good. I love her so much:

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is a perfect song for her to cover, whew!

xOJakeXo and BubblegumBoy like this.
  3. This is INCREDIBLE. One of my all-time favorites. Her voice is perfect for it.

4. The Catching a Tiger anniversary album is due out June 25 alongside an album of early demos from 2002 to 2009, Watch Over Me, on July 23. Tracklists and cover art:

[​IMG]
    13. Just Because I Can
    14. I Don’t Know What I’m Doing Anymore
    15. A Bird Could Love A Fish
    16. It’s Not Me
    17. This Much I Know
    [​IMG]
    1. Watch Over Me
    2. Hey Boy
    3. On My Chest
    4. No Sense At All
    5. All Be Okay
    6. Call Out The Beast
    7. It’s The Alcohol
    8. Wishing On A Star
    9. Simple Woman

Pre-order is up on her official store but should be available through other channels as well: https://lissie-uk.myshopify.com/

Andy French, Whisky87, cdd216 and 4 others like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Definitely ordering the vinyl!!!

djmakemewet likes this.
  6. "Hey Boy" from Watch over Me (Early Works 2002-2009) is out today!

BubblegumBoy and 2014 like this.
  7. Love the new song!! I really enjoy her voice every time.

frkeske likes this.
  8. It's a bit of a bummer that Needle Starts to Fall and the single version of Everywhere I Go are not included, making this another incomplete edition nn. I might get the two CDs with the poster tho.

topopMAC1 and Pretend like this.
  9. Released today:

When are we gonna get a Lissie rate? I'd be so down for that.

10. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

A Lissie rate would be really cool! After Further Away did really well in the Quirky Pop rate, I think there’d be a lot of interest in the rest of her catalogue.

11. Lissie's new album will be released on September 16th, it's called Carving Canyons. The first single off of this album is "Flowers" featuring Bre Kennedy.

Jersey, LGStan93, Floppie and 3 others like this.
  12. A new song from Carving Canyons is out! It is called Night Moves.

Also for those in the US - Lissie announced that she will go on tour in the US, starting in October.

13. I love that she's releasing another album. I hate that she's not coming anywhere near the southern part of the states though. I really wanted to get a ticket to see her live. Night Moves really kicks things up a notch and I'm excited for the rest of the album.

Edit: Also saw on Instagram that she was working on another collaboration with Morgan Page!

Diet Pop! and frkeske like this.
  14. Obvious to say but you could have told me Night Moves was Stevie Nicks and I wouldn’t have batted an eye. It’s really quite brilliant!

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Looooving Night Moves, really reminding me of her Back To Forever material.

16. A new song called "Sad" will be released this Wednesday!

17. I love her but I'm not excited about the new songs... I feel like she's kind of stuck in her music.

18. My Wild West is her best album to me, it just felt like a proper elevation over the first two albums. "Shroud" and "Ojai" were instant classics.

"Night Moves" is definitely fresh to these ears as is "Flowers" but "Sad" could have been plucked from the leftover pile from Castles.

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sad is nice, her voice is one of my all time faves so I know I'm going to enjoy the new record.

frkeske, LGStan93 and xOJakeXo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.