Little Boots - General Discussion | Page 288 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, Jan 9, 2009.

1. It might be in another thread?

2. No, I think all traces of it have been removed, here and on Twitter.

3. ops

ops

4. Oh. But the whole aftermath disappeared in front of my very eyes, didn't it? I mean even the 'battle of the beige bints' post is gone. Anyway. Little Boots confirmed when her new album is coming out the other day: 'never'.

5. Oh, ugh, I'm not this person. I hope it comes out, I hope it's amazing. Of course I do.

6. ops

ops

???

Anyway, new DJ set and live dates (London, Edinburgh, and Ibiza DJ sets and San Bernadino, San Francisco, Madrid, Barcelona, and Warsaw live shows) and a small piece in NME.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  7. It must be a Google Chrome thing, I see the result in Google, but when I click it, it takes me to the home page. Or I'm not doing it right ("that's what she said".) Also: I love a good conspiracy theory.

Anyway, as you were.

8. My greatest hit.

9. I was thinking about that the other day, still makes me laugh.

10. I've been re-listening to all of Boots' material from this era, and I'm starting to think that I'm gonna love her 2nd album a lot more than her first album. Her music seems to have gotten more mature and has more depth, I think. It might not be as immediate as her first era's stuff, but I think it will have more longevity to it. Also I'm LOVING her Chic youtube cover and Crescendo now.

11. Battle Of The Beige Bints! I didn't realise what you were all talking about until suddenly I remember who originally posted that comment.

12. Yeah that's really lovely. I shall be obtaining that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.