Little Boots - General Discussion | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Exactly the reason I've not pre-ordered.

2. The pricing on the official site even with my Patreon code basically doubled the costs of the order I wanted. Really makes zero sense for the size/weight and amount of things that I attempted to get. Never seen shipping so expensive for so few a selection within the same country.

3. Maybe she's using extra sturdy packaging and tracking as didn't quite a few of the Hands anniversary vinyl orders get damaged and/or lost in transit?

4. Out (Out) is actually VERY nice! Best of the lot, to be honest!

tripmywire likes this.
  5. pdf

pdf

Getting slight "last night a DJ saved my life' vibes from this

NightmareBoy and strictmachine79 like this.
  6. Out (out) is classic Little Boots, my favorite so far

NightmareBoy likes this.
  7. Wonder if there'll be a single/video edit? The timestamp on the artwork doesn't match with the song.

8. Yes! Really cool vibes.
    The song is classic LB, but with an early 80s twist, I love it.

9. Did anyone see her Instagram video singing happy birthday?

She looks very, very pregnant. Not in a weight gain way, as in actual baby bump way. Has she mentioned anything about this?

Edit: the video is clearer as a story on abbavoyage’s account. Curious!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    VivaForever and Yuri like this.
  10. Tiny Boots is on the way...

YourLeadSinger, Wallow and ModeRed like this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

How very
    [​IMG]

michaelhird, Square, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  12. Well... she may have just mentioned in her latest Patreon post about what your curious about.

Wallow and Future Lover like this.
  13. pdf

pdf

Baby Boots?

lucasdc likes this.
  14. There’s something very Noctures about Out (Out). It has some Lucky Star Madonna energy. Love it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    alejandrusco, lucasdc and tripmywire like this.
  15. Crying on the Inside is that girl. Her vocals on the first verse/pre-chorus, especially on "I swear I heard you callin' me," are just
    [​IMG]

(I know they're technically awful, but they sound so good to me. She should use that lower register more.)

Poker Pro likes this.
  16. I'm a total convert when it comes to the latest releases with Landline being my firm favourite. The deadpan delivery of "on the landline every night" cracks me up and is so damn catchy!
    Crying On The Inside is the least interesting musically out of the bunch, but still enjoyable.

17. It's cute. "Love The Beginning" and "Want You Back?" are my favourites out of the new songs, and I prefer them both to any of the singles.

ModeRed likes this.
  18. I want to like this, but it kind of sounds really flat?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.