Little Boots - General Discussion | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Sounds good (once the Chrimbo shopping sorted!)

2. @Number How many people have voted so far? I would like to participate but I can only send you the votes in late Dec/early Jan. Too busy now.

vote for Taste It

3. A Christmas song by Little Boots would sound amazing.

Deer Stop likes this.
  4. @Lander @ModeRed Thanks guys, appreciate the enthusiasm! I look forward to receiving your votes.

@Zdarlight At the moment we have... one second, let me total it up.

Ah, there we go. We have... 1 voter, thanks to the wonderful @kaushik! I understand that December is going to be busy time though so I'm not too worried, just wanted to make sure everyone's got it in their calendars.

5. RAC just confirmed a new single Magic Hour featuring Little Boots is being released Christmas Day. A small clip on his Facebook page - sounds promising.

Lander and DoggySwami like this.
  6. Loving the sound of Magic Hour!

@Number, will it be added to the rate...?

7. Sure! I think we can manage one more song. I'll just shoot a PM to those who've rated already when it's released.

Deleted member 312 likes this.
  8. (My scores are done with the exception of some bonuses).

Real Girl is such a damn bop. I think Working Girl may be slightly better than Nocturnes.

9. Link to full version of Magic Hour by RAC featuring Little Boots. I think its absolutely amazing, very different to Working Girl

phily693 and Lander like this.
  10. Its out on iTunes. Its definitely the best of the 3 collaborations.

11. I held off listening to Working Girl for so long, but it's actually a very good album. I prefer it to Nocturnes.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  12. "Desire" is my favorite from the new album. It's entrancing in a very subtle way.

PEARL likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Same! It's definitely pretty strong coming off her last release.

14. That collab is gonna be perfect for summer!

15. Magic Hour is that electro-coated Teenage Dream my New Year's needed.

So did I. Taste It wasn't really my cup of tea and subconsciously had the idea the album sounded similar to it. Forgive me my Tenori-on queen for doubting you.

16. This album is slaying me existence. The Game in particular has taken my attention.

Deleted member 312 likes this.
  17. The Game is my favourite on Working Girl.

However, Taste It remains fucking awful and will be my only 0 in the rate.

18. I'm still a bit miffed that both Working Girl remix EPs didn't have an extended mix of the title track. COME ON, VICTORIA.

19. They were a bit of a letdown to be honest.

20. 360

Magic Hour is lovely and wonderful. Her voice sounds perfect on it. Great track.

Zar-Unity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.