Little Boots - General Discussion | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I like the verses. The chorus, not so much.

2. Island and Bootsfan2012 like this.
  3. He

He

4. Thanks for clearing that one up with LB, the press publicity has been quite confusing .....

I am absolutely loving "Staring at the Sun", I think its one of her better singles. I wonder how it would have got on if it had been available for @Number's LB rate earlier in the year? Top 20?

5. I like "Staring at the Sun" a lot but it mostly makes me want her to release the Inspector Norse bootleg?

Island and Bootsfan2012 like this.
  6. I absolutely love "Staring at the Sun." I've really enjoyed the refined, elegant intensity of her music since "Nocturnes." Richard X's production is sublime, of course.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  7. It’s alright, Working Girl had some absolute stormers so I’d rather listen to them.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  8. I'm assuming there will be no CD release of this "EP"?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  9. I like this.

10. That's more like it... sunny dance vibes. Better than about half of Working Girl!

Eric Generic and Bootsfan2012 like this.
  11. 'Face To Face' has premiered and it's absolutely AMAZING, this girl never fails

12. It's private.

13. Island

Island Staff Member

New music news tomorrow.

He likes this.
  14. But...we've only just got new music today...!

15. Face to Face is the one.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  16. "Face to Face" sounds straight out of 2007 with it's funky, fidgety bassline. Like a lost "blog house" banger. I love it.

kaushik and Digital_Fossil like this.
  17. This new single/EP is like the best thing she has ever recorded. More of this please!

Bootsfan2012 and kaushik like this.
  18. Face to Face is surprisingly competent for a song Sam Sparro worked on.

19. "Face to Face" is her at her best. Right alongside "Working Girl" (title) and "Get Things Done."

Bootsfan2012 and He like this.
  20. I'm pretty sure her best song is No Pressure at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.