Little Boots - General Discussion | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. If anyone's following the random Remedy remixes being released recently, Avicii club mix and instrumental is coming tomorrow.

Future Lover likes this.
    AndrewX likes this.
  3. It's a Benny Blanco produced demo if anyone is interested. She shared an interesting story around the song. She also mentioned that she may start releasing more demos from the Hands era. I wish she would release more from around the Nocturnes era.

4. Heads up if anyone's interested, a Benny Benassi & BB Team Remix and a BluePrint remix of the LP Giobbi collaboration are out tomorrow.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    DoggySwami likes this.
  5. I believe this is a new feature released today.

Shinichiro Yokota - Space Station (feat. Little Boots)

He, man.tis.shrimp and AndrewX like this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

What's the name of the song?

AndrewX likes this.
  7. Circles.

AndrewX and Island like this.

8. A lot to unpack here.

Humanracin, Crisp X, andru and 3 others like this.
  9. He

He

Sounds very promising!

10. Glad to hear there’s progress with LB4.

He likes this.
  11. That description sounds VERY interesting! Looking forward to the album.

He likes this.
  12. I sense she's about to finally turn into the one-woman Saint Etienne she was always destined to be.

13. If you subscribe to her Patreon, do you get access to all of her previous uploads? Are they in downloadable format, or just streaming?

14. That single with Shinichiro Yokota is fabulous!

andru likes this.
  15. They are downloadable. I think only in the Too Big For Your Boots tier. I think it's a stream for the other tiers.

16. Cute Christmas song which demo is currently exclusive to her Patreon supporters. Hopefully she’ll release it publicly soon as it’s really good.

17. Yay! It's coming Friday, in case people don't want to click through and pre-save.

18. It's excellent! From her Instagram post the other day, it sounds like it was Patreon exclusive for a bit so maybe some of us have already been enjoying it. It's a shame it wasn't released sooner as it would have suited the season well this year.

NightmareBoy likes this.
  19. It sounds like a new classic! I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.