Little Boots - Nocturnes (Second Album) | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - Nocturnes (Second Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by StratusJM, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I don't understand why they're filming a video for a buzz single and choreography in a Boots video is a strange concept but I'm excited nonetheless!

2. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Get out. I'm not here for your teasing.

3. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I really hate it when my favourite producers work with crap pop stars. Andy could have given this probably amazing song to another obscure but wonderful vocalist.

4. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I wonder whether inclusion of choreography signals improvement in her dancing or just no change in 679 being 679.

5. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Insanity. Didn't they learn their lesson last time? She is not a glam popstar. Surrounding someone like Little Boots with amazing dance routines – like they did in New In Town - won't make her glitzy by association. But the hair is blonde again, and the boobs are nearly out again, so 679 are obviously determined to have their British Lady Gaga at the expense of Victoria's own character. What that is, I'm not sure, but it isn't the pint sized pop goddess they tried to sell us last time. She needs to get away from 679 and find a label that isn’t obsessed with turning her into something she isn’t. And the idea that this video might be inspired by one of the great pop videos of all-time...what a bunch of idiots.

6. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Perhaps we should wait and see the finished product before judging it?

7. He

He

Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Oh, Bootsie, no dancing, please. I thought you had gone back to your pretty, darkish geeky natural self.

8. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

The picture 679 posted doesn't look like she's dancing, it will probably be a Bittersweet type video.

9. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Video is shooting today.

Interview with Peter in NME:

[​IMG]

10. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Well, she did co-write the track. And Andy's pull seems to have faded, which is the only explanation I can think of for why Kele was allowed to butcher one of the songs on Blue Songs.

11. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Is it bad that I don't know who Andy Butler is? Or Hercules And Love Affair?

12. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Legasp! (yes)

13. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

All I know of them is they did a remix of Bad Romance which was kind of alright.

14. RJF

RJF

Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Educate yourself. Listen to "Blind", and everything will fall into place.

15. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I think I'll love this.

16. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

The Bad Romance remix is probably the worst thing they/he's ever done. Check out their flawless debut.

17. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Re: Andy/H&LA

The first Hercules and Love Affair album is a "modern classic." (We do not speak of the second, or of the uncomfortable few months after it was released when I tried so, so hard to make myself believe I liked it. I did like two songs very much, "Boy Blue" and the cover of xx's "Shelter.")

I like the Tensnake remix of "Every Night…" but I want to hear the original before I make any decisions, and then I want to hear the studio version of "All 4 U" even more.

18. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I love it. I love Little Boots
    I'm just wondering how far the original version strays from this remix as from my reading the tensnake remix will only come on the vinyl right?

19. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

The rythm/melody of her vocals sound very Hercules & Love Affair.

Exciting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.