Little Boots - Nocturnes (Second Album) | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots - Nocturnes (Second Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by StratusJM, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

The preview is amaze. This is going to be so much better than Shake.

2. MM

MM

Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I have the same feeling, and I love 'Shake'. It's way better than the remix as well.

3. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I'm guessing the Amazon download is for the UK only?

4. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

No free download then.

5. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I think the free download is from Monday - it's got April 23rd on her website.

6. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Well, orignally it was 21st with the 12"... her Facebook says;

"New single 'Every Night I Say A Prayer' released as free digital download and limited 12" vinyl on 23rd April"

... but the vinyl is out today. Amazon have 22nd as release as well. So 21st, 22nd or 23rd, take your pick!

7. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

She tweeted the free download is Monday 23rd.... Oh well. You'll be able to buy it on 22nd so I don't see the point.

8. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Saw her at Rough Trade East. She did good, performed Stuck On Repeat, Headphones, New In Town, Every Night I Say A Prayer, and Shake. She was a bit nervous but I guess it's understandable considering it's her first London gig in a while.

Here's a bit of 'Headphones' I managed to record before my hand got too too tired. Soz guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANBwhLDcbng&feature=youtu.be

9. Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  10. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Better than Shake, but it's still not grabbing me like the best of Hands...
    Still great.

11. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I think I prefer Shake to this...

12. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I like it, it's very retro.
    It needs a 90's-inspired video to match.

13. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I think she's basically made the album that the original Stuck on Repeat deserved to be included on. Here for this, etc.

14. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Isn't that a little bit presumptuous? :S

15. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

It's good, but doesn't grab you on first play.

16. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

It's very Hercules & Love Affair gone balls-out pop which is not a bad thing.

I can imagine Andy Butler goofing out to this behind the turntables.

17. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Having queued up in the early hours this morning to buy this as part of Record Store Day, I really like it. Wasn't sure at first, but by the second listen I was pretty enamoured by it, the remixes are great too. Just makes me want the album more!

I read somewhere that it was slated for an autumn release, don't know if this has been mentioned earlier in this thread? (It probably has tbh...)

18. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

Last I heard was late summer, through some German interview. I hope it hasn't been pushed back further... any idea where you read this?

19. Re: Little Boots - Second Album

I have been trying to find where I read it, but haven't had any luck so far. If I find it again I will post it.

However, I don't remember it being from anywhere particularly 'official', it was just mentioned in the blurb of an Every Night... (Tensnake Remix) article/post, so I'm assuming it's still on course for late summer then and it was just incorrect information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.