Little Boots | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. This comes just in time to be included in my blog house playlist.

2. I had no idea he worked with Boots on this song. Its a really good song. Boots and Sam should work on a song again at some point of time..

Bootsfan2012 likes this.
  3. Blog house?

4. Hesko did another talk at a Tech / Business start up conference in Hackney, London last week. Starts about 5 hours 7 minutes in to this video record of the whole event, lasts about 20 mins. She is getting good at these, her ability to not take herself too seriously always comes through. Interesting update on her business start up, the @LOOP tourist advice app.

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  5. These events pay very well, so it's all rather lucrative.

I'm giving the keynote speech at a writing conference in September.

6. Noir likes this.
  7. Not much Boots news recently, so here is a vintage video from 10 years ago that I just discovered on YouTube. Live recording of Automatic by Dead Disco. Great performance!

Deer Stop, Number and ModeRed like this.
  8. Kill the hair with fire.

Deer Stop and Poker Pro like this.
  9. Did Face to Face ever come out??

10. Yes, on the 'Afterhours' (ahem) 'EP'. I think I prefer it to 'staring at the Sun'

Bootsfan2012 likes this.
  11. Strange that I bought Staring at the Sun and never realized Face to Face was released! I loved Sun so need to get this track ASAP.

He and ModeRed like this.
  12. I've just been listening to the and I have to say, they're great additions to the era. Like @ModeRed, I think I prefer Face To Face.

ModeRed and Bootsfan2012 like this.
  13. Madness of the style aside, I quite like Bootsy with dark hair.

Eric Generic and Bootsfan2012 like this.
  14. Thanks to @anfunny2003 for reporting on Twitter that Boots has remixed a classic track - Erasure's "Blue Savannah". Initial excitement, but then discovered it is part of a new 13 CD anthology available from Pledgemusic for GBP83. Maybe it will be available later on iTunes as an option to sample just the single track. Here's hoping! I do like Erasure, but CDs of b-sides for hardcore fans only!

15. Bootsfan2012 likes this.
  16. First article I ever found on her (with synth on her lap, laying on a bed) she had dark hair. I liked it. There was something Cathy Dennis-esque about her.

Noir likes this.
  17. Yes I think it was her 679 that suggested she went platinum blond.

Eric Generic likes this.
  18. Wonder when we’ll get a new album/EP.

19. How about a deluxe version of Hands with a second cd of that 'missing' album she made to celebrate its 7 year anniversary whilst she's off DJ'ing everywhere?

kaushik, Island and strictmachine79 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.