Little Boots | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Boots

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 312, Apr 5, 2015.

1. The glamour!

2. Island

Island Staff Member

She did a live recording of 'Last Christmas' at her home on Facebook and I was low key shook at her live vocals. She sounds really nice.

Bootsfan2012 likes this.
  3. Was there a new EP or was it just a single?

4. He

He

It was a two songs single affair.

5. He

He

She's really improved her vocals.

I still think she sounds sublime in Help Too.

6. Oh, shame.

7. He

He

They're quite good, nevertheless.

I'm hoping she releases an EP at least, this coming year.

8. I thought the Afterhours EP released this year was excellent, two top quality tracks in Staring at the sun and Face to Face. Sadly, I suspect sales were not as she hoped, and she has focussed on DJ dates around the world (presently in Colombia according to her social media). Can't blame her reaĺly. Lets hope for more music next year, or maybe further collaborations. The Jean-Michel Jarre Electronica album, including the LB collaboration "If ....." has just been nominated for a Grammy.

Deleted member 312 likes this.
  9. Not sure what 'sales' she would be hoping for? A low key mellow late night house release isn't exactly gong to knock Clean bandit off the top. Her music is there to keep her 'out there' whilst she tours and DJs. I doubt she expects her music to sell much these days.

10. Two tracks does not an EP make.

ModeRed, Lander and Mikey1701 like this.
  11. Queen of regional shopping centres.

Deleted member 312 likes this.
  12. I love her Instagram, she seems very happy. Plus, I love how she likes to hang out with Metronomy's Anna Prior a lot, I ship them.

Bootsfan2012 and He like this.
  13. He

He

I think those Latin American gigs pay really well. I'm happy she's got a fanabse there.

Bootsfan2012 and BikeThief like this.
  14. Time for a new album for 2017.

15. She really hit her stride with Working Girl so I’m perched for another album.

16. Everything about Working Girl was spot on but I can totally see her taking a back seat and going DJ gigs and writing for other people in the near future. I do hope that I'm wrong though.

Bootsfan2012 likes this.
  17. Queen of should be writing for other people

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

My Working Girl vinyl copy arrives today. I've only heard "Better in the Morning" and am really excited.

19. how did I not know this was on vinyl?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.