Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners | Page 749 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I hate to be that person ... but I miss Jesy’s voice . She would have ate this song up . There’s certain parts and lines on the song I could picture her singing .

Jasper47 likes this.
  2. Heartbreak Anthem is great - but I am a fan of Galantis anyway, and to me this is very much in their style more so than something I'd expect from David Guetta.

3. Icona Pop vibes. I think it's a grower.

4. Wow this is a bitsy basic but also super catchy, massive banger!
    The chorus is brilliant.

To me this continues the hillbilly EDM feel of Ugly Heart / Shoutout To My Ex with a side of Sigala. It has all the ingredients to be massive.

DMDR, GimmeWork, 4Roses and 8 others like this.
  5. My eyes !!!

Felp and Primrose like this.
  6. It’s a bop.

7. Would this be the demo by any chance? Still feels rough and Perrie’s vocals don’t sound right. A cute bop, nothing more.

8. I love Heartbreak Anthem... classic Guetta, the girls sound at home on It and its much more cohesive and fuller sounding than No Time For Tears

Florencia. likes this.
  9. why did I check

BritPopLover likes this.
  10. I kinda love this. But I feel like I’d appreciate it more if I could hear it in an actual club.

It’s much better than No Time For Tears even if it is generic.

11. It’s sounds like a less interesting version of Guetta’s work on Lovesick Girls. But considering that was one of the best songs of last year, that’s definitely a compliment.

12. I'm going to need them to absolutely stomp the video.

GimmeWork and BritPopLover like this.
  13. I really like it. The lack of Jesy vocals hit me though, and I really didn't expect it to.

They're still an amazing three piece but her presence will be missed.

BritPopLover and claire_louise like this.
  14. This is great, Perrie sounds ridiculously good.

4Roses and Florencia. like this.
  15. They’re really gonna waste their trio hype on this? Eek.

No Time For Tears was extremely basic but the girls injected some personality into it. This is just basic rubbish.

HolyWater and Duppe like this.
  16. It sounds like a smash. I can see radio loving this!

GimmeWork and shindymindy like this.
  17. Uhm i love it! Best dj collab for me without a doubt. Perrie sounds amazing.

18. Choreo in the video pleeeaasseee.

GimmeWork and shindymindy like this.
  19. It's a cute bop. I'm not crazy about it and it is missing that big confetti moment at the end but it does sound a little more 'smashy' than No Time For Tears.

I do really hope these songs are not an indicator of the sound they're exploring, because this is not the kind of music I need or want from them

20. I’m a big fan of their dj collaborations but I think this will take some time to grow on me as opposed to their other 2 which were very instant.
    So far it is:
    1. No Time For Tears
    2. Only You
    3. Heartbreak Anthem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.