Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners | Page 821 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Confetti got added to Hot Hits UK on Spotify !!

it’s quite low on there at the moment but at least it got re added so that’s a start.

2. I can't imagine why the Brits wouldn't want them to perform, quite frankly. Their previous performances have always been flawlessly executed, show-stopping, huge talking points of every show. They're up for one of the biggest awards of the night (although if they're not performing it doesn't give me much hope for the win) and it's their debut as a trio. It's a no brainer, surely?

3. Hopefully they're just the last performer announced and will be closing the show.

Here's hoping anyway.

4. Doing well on Apple Music too.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  5. The girls coming for another smasha, as they should x

[​IMG]

6. This is doing surprisingly well so far. I wouldn't be surprised if it did better overall than Break Up Song and Holiday.

7. This sort of updated Britney look is a serve.

[​IMG]

8. Yeah anytime Little Mix have performed it's been the highlight of the Brits that year. This year would be even more of an event seeing as they are a 3 now and hopefully get that long overdue best group award.

9. Let me snatch that Obey tee.

10. Only dropped one place to 13 in the midweeks, It should hopefully stabilize in the top 15 now.

sweetener, Florencia., Serg. and 7 others like this.

11. Didn’t see that one coming.

nbtsa, JasonJay, Thais and 70 others like this.
  12. Oh my god so happy for her!!

13. Oh my god! I really didn’t see that coming!

She’ll be an amazing mum!

14. ADM

ADM

I am so shook! Wow! What a beautiful suprise! I still feel like they’re so young but they’re older than I am and at that’s stage of their lives, good for her!

(checks how this interferes with plans)

kingbm likes this.
  15. Oh wow I’m shook . Congrats to her !!

sweetener, Florencia. and Overdose like this.
  16. Wow, I felt like we'd get this news soon, but it still feels surprising.

I wonder if this is why they're not performing at the Brits.

17. Now that the shock has worn off a bit, I’m so happy for her. The pictures are gorgeous and she’s gonna be such an sweet mom.

MadameX, Dijah., sweetener and 2 others like this.
  18. Absolutely over the moon for Leigh! Had suspected this for a little while but didn’t think it was right to speculate publicly. Such lovely news.

Ashling92, aniraz, Dijah. and 6 others like this.
  19. Congrats to her, I really thought this was going to be the announcement on Friday since fans were highlighting a possible bump on Twitter for a few weeks now!!! Very happy for her!!!!!

Dijah. likes this.
  20. No way!!!!! My girl is about to become a mother!!!!

Dijah., sweetener and Overdose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.