Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners | Page 892 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. You can't just say this and leave us in suspense!!

[​IMG]

3. Sorry to be the bearer of horrendous news but...
    [​IMG]

5. Didn't you make a similarly ominous post the day Sweet Melody went to #1?
    I'm still going to be ready to throw my confetti to celebrate two songs in the top 10 this week once the chart's announced.

6. Dddd I wish I could still post them a bit more candidly this early but the mixer shady facts or whatever usually plaster the chart positions over Twitter moments after I post, so it's fun to mess with you all as an alternative.

Laurence, Robsolete, Island and 11 others like this.
  7. Oh what are we going to do with you, Joe?
    upload_2021-6-4_14-43-51.gif

Laurence, Island, Krissykins and 6 others like this.
  8. It's interesting that Break Up Song and Holiday both struggled to find their feet more than Confetti as lead singles compared to this as a 6-month old post album single. I'm guessing this will outsell them both eventually.

Serg., PopCrushed, timothy_b and 6 others like this.
  9. I'm assuming Confetti is benefitting at least a bit from the attention of their BRIT Award win and the fact that this is their first single as a trio?

MadameX, Island, Florencia. and 5 others like this.
  10. A combination of things for sure. Great remix and feature artist, a tonne of press exposure as a three, the Brit win and also radio really hammering it. Heartbreak Anthem is probably helping somewhat as well.

Either way, all this exposure and success has set them up nicely for a little break while the girls take some time off to have their babies.

11. The music videos really took the wind out of the sails for Break Up Song and Holiday.

The No Time For Tears video also killed the songs building popularity.

12. Holiday's toilet video is a disaster in so many ways.

breakaway, Subspace88, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  13. 'Break Up Song' also suffered due to the pandemic kicking off as it was about to come out. A video was meant to be shot in Brazil for it, right?

Still went top 10 though and it's rightfully viewed as a highlight of their singles.

MistakenBiology and Joe. like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Considering what we got as the Break Up Song video (which should have been a real life version of the concept I assume) I feel a Holiday video in Brazil would have been more likely?

15. Break Up Song’s sales are also still very impressive.

Was it not near 500k sold in the last update?

It always feels like it didn’t do much but, in the long run, it’s done rather well.

16. [​IMG]

Dddd not me celebrating two top 10’s this week

Mr.Arroz, 4Roses, jawow_ and 5 others like this.
  17. I'm still bitter about Break Up Song not getting what it deserved. I would have preferred them pushing this as the Official Video rather than what we got

kingbm and BritPopLover like this.
  18. ADM

ADM

I know Break Up Song and Holiday’s videos weren’t ideal, but can we not at least give them the benefit of the doubt that we were at the height of a pandemic and they at least tried!

aniraz, Steve003, sesita and 4 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laurence, 4Roses, Dijah. and 22 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.