Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners | Page 906 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I get that it’s easier for them but the difference shouldn’t be that abysmal.

superloves likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

Little Mix could easily get better playlisting, they just don't seem to have international push anymore. Shout Out, Touch, and Woman Like Me all got dealt a good card on streaming.

3. RJF

RJF

I can't at this single, which sounds like something that would have been Ella Eyre's fourth attempt to get her debut album out in the day, being such a big hit for them.

AmericanMoney, POPGASM, K94 and 8 others like this.
  4. I’m really not mad at the smashery. It’s no Touch / Sweet Melody / Move, but nor is it a Word Up / Cannonball / Oops / any of their shit album tracks / any of their shitty features.

5. It’s a basic bop and, sometimes, that’s all you need.

I still wonder what the 10 year anniversary plans will be (obviously something low key).

I’m no expert but I struggle to believe Leigh is due in September (as loads of people have suggested). Her bump is already so big that I just can’t imagine another three months of growth!

I also have zero clue about pregnancy and pregnancy bumps though so, I could also be way off.

6. Syco just had better / bigger pull.

RMK likes this.
  7. When the remixes for “Heartbreak Anthem” get released I have a feeling I am going to hear this all over New York City.

Mvnl likes this.
  8. I think Heartbreak Anthem is exactly what they needed at this time. It’s catchy and very radio friendly so I think it’ll do a great job at keeping their name out there whilst they work on whatever else is to come.

9. LMX who? Congratulations, Leigh!

Duppe, aniraz, Blue6010 and 29 others like this.
  10. Little Mix x Big Brands = building legend status

love when a member/they do big brand deals

Mvnl likes this.
  11. So you can be a business woman AND still release music?

Lately and madgemad like this.
  12. When will Ella Eyre!

Steve003, TheDangerZone, K94 and 16 others like this.
  13. The locals are eating Heartbreak Anthem up aren’t they ? We love to see it !

aniraz, Duppe, Laurence and 4 others like this.
  14. Fuck, hope there is a chance for a Number 1 single. I want them to be the girlband with the most No.1 singles. One can only hope.

aniraz, Blue6010, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  15. This feels all very exciting!

sweetener, PeterC101 and shindymindy like this.
  16. Heartbreak Anthem in the UK:

#1 iTunes
    #1 Radio AirPlay
    #1 Shazam
    #2 Apple Music
    #3 Amazon Music
    #9 Spotify

17. RMK

RMK

I'd assume Spotify is the only thing holding it from the top spot?

18. How long until Good 4 U hits that ACR thing? Basically, is there any hope of a number one in the next few weeks? Imagine streaming is going to keep steaming ahead for a while yet.

Txetxu likes this.
  19. ADM

ADM

If I’m not mistaken it’s 9 weeks on the charts or 3 consecutive declining weeks whichever comes first (I could be wrong there?) with Good 4 U in its 5th week and HA in it’s 4th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.