Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners | Page 926 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Best Group BRIT winners

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LPMA, Nov 19, 2019.

1. What! I thought it would be a mandatory requirement of employment for her own club lol. And why not? You would have thought DJ's would have had the time to get new music loaded and prepped for reopening...

Anyway, It's good to see that Heartbreak Anthem is still number 1 on both David's and Galantis' popular lists on Spotify. I assume this means there are more people outside the listening to it now.

shindymindy and Primrose like this.
  2. This whole release feels very Get Weird/Glory Days sound and aesthetics wise. I'm thinking it could smash.

Mr.Arroz, sexercise, Serg. and 19 others like this.
  3. Great cover. Terrible song title.

Duppe, DoggySwami and Florencia. like this.
  4. Looking good for a new peak at number 2

1 Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (64,414)
    2 Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem (26,407)
    3 Jonasu - Black Magic (25,619)
    4 The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber - Stay (25,366)
    5 Måneskin - I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE (24,445)

Felp, jawow_, Florencia. and 3 others like this.
  5. Why does it look like they're about to go dump Anne Marie's body in the lake

6. I didn’t expect Bounce Back to be honest, they are iconic looks within the fanbase though.

7. I was like: Oh the wax figures look ama...
    Wait a minute...

8. Those looks are a slay, especially Jesy doing her best Pam Anderson impersonation. I‘m fine with that! Especially considering that we could have gotten Black Magic looks…

9. Anne-Marie said on a TikTok live, I literally swiped past to it as she said Little Mix. The song was done and on the track listing, she thought it would sound good with the girls on so she sent it to Leigh and they loved it and cut vocals for it. (Then I swiped to the next video so not sure if she talked more about them or the video)

Interesting though, as from the small clip it sound very little mix-y so would of expected it to be the other way around

Primrose and Mvnl like this.
  10. LOL not me too!

11. Kiss My (Uh-Oh) is out in New Zealand. I agree with the sentiment that it’s neither of their worst singles. It’s a bop that is thankfully not too Anne Marie heavy.

12. Absolutely buzzing their wax figures are from Bounce Back, one of their most iconic lewks tbh.

Dijah. and claire_louise like this.
  13. Same energy:

[​IMG]

robots need oil and DoggySwami like this.
  14. MB

MB

15. Best Anne-Marie single to date, good Little Mix single. Should be a hit in the UK.

16. Yeah it's a bop. I love Perrie's chorus.

Florencia. likes this.
  17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

On first listen it's definitely not up there with their last few singles that I had on repeat.. well till now?
    But it does bop a little and sounds extremely radio friendly. No idea where Anne-Marie even is on it

18. First half of the first verse, first chorus, first half of the second verse is her on her own.

Mvnl likes this.
  19. It's Anne Marie's best single. One of Little Mix's weaker releases though.

SiduousIII and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.