Little Mix - Between Us | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I'm getting Disco Rita Ora clothing line.
    It's probably underwear / tights?

2. Which podcast is this?

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

sesita, Lately, Robert and 1 other person like this.
  4. I thought No and Outta Your Mouth were the same song so that’s exciting.

I heard it was clothes?

MadameX likes this.
  5. Thank you!

6. Absolutely precious!

7. Jewellery, apparently.

8. Makes sense Leigh would address it whilst making her doc, since she did it with the label and Andre.

shindymindy, Andrew, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  9. Nicki Mina is going in on Leigh on the live. Saying she’s starting a hate train and trying to stop Jesus bag.
    A mess!

10. ADM

ADM

I hope the vinyl isn’t pressed yet.. it’s Cardi’s birthday party tonight but will someone give her a call in a few days?

Mvnl likes this.
  11. Poor, poor Leigh Anne. I hope she is feeling loved and cherished by her family and friends today more than ever

Dijah. likes this.
  12. Suddenly Jesy leaving feels right...

I'm glad I stan three super talented, classy and educated women.

13. Who thinks Leigh Anne should do a short statement or IG story to clear things up because right now that No Hun, Jesy and Nicki have written the narrative?

Primrose likes this.
  15. Okay, but was Bowen humming the Do Do Do's from Sweet Melody to begin with? Cause that was the first thing I noticed

shindymindy and Lost In Japan. like this.
  16. Nah, the best and most professional thing she can do is not directly comment on it. Let Jesy and the others roll around in their own mess and show their asses.

(Also any part of the story the girls want to be out in the public will inevitably be placed in The S*n, by the looks of it)

17. The baffling part is, you can tell Nicki really doesn’t have a clue what she’s saying. The narrative she was going off about “if you want a solo career”, “don’t try and kill someone’s career when this is how they feed their family” and “let this girl have her moment”.. just seems like she heard a brief synopsis and went off on a topic she has no clue about.

It screams standard playground bullying with Nicki sticking up for Jesy, not knowing the full story nor having a clue what’s being said.

Only made worse by a supposedly “sister”, sat there laughing.. which is rich given the fact she is a documentary winner about being effing kind. KIND.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.