Little Mix - Between Us | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I would actually consider doing this if I lived in the UK.

2. Echoing what some have said already Love (Sweet Love) has finally clicked.

3. I Love You shoulda been a single… I hope it gets a moment to shine if the girls decide to perform their favourite album cuts on the new tour.

4. That's awesome and I'm so glad Leigh Ann has seen it. I'll buy the song on iTunes now

5. Jeez at this rate everyones going to be posting her private messages positive or negative.

6. Wait. Why can’t we do this for Love Sweet Love? The underrated bop. It’s only their current single.

7. Glad a lot of you are seeing the light and appreciating the mega bop that Love Sweet Love is. Another occasion in which Leigh-Anne ate. Her pre chorus remains magnetic.

8. Why are the mixers not doing this for Love, Sweet Love? That would have been amazing.

9. I Love You has actually surpassed Boyz on the UK iTunes Chart nn

10. That will be like a big bear hug for Leigh Anne in particular.

11. I didn’t think I’d see the day I’d be buying I Love You in 2021 but here we are. Anything for my queen Leigh!

12. because most of them have probably already bought Love Sweet Love and you can only buy it once on iTunes, sadly. So it’s easier to achieve with an old album track that most have maybe not paid for already

13. Love (sweet love) is so much better than Boyz.

14. I feel like Leigh-Anne has previously stated this was one of her favourite songs they did, maybe of that era but still...

PopAndRock likes this.
  15. ADM

ADM

I always liked I Love You, if I were in the UK I'd be purchasing.

Jesy has two songs in that Top 10 now dddd..

BritPopLover likes this.
  16. Love (Sweet Love) is at 25 on iTunes and back to 81 on Apple Music. Not this controversy raising the dead.

17. The best songimo won.

Robert, shindymindy and PopAndRock like this.
  18. Popjustice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.