Little Mix - Between Us | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I think the leaked DMs from their nail artist (maybe?) said something similar. That she had just gone silent and then they found out she had blocked them and left their group chat.

2. The reports about the girls not finding out from Jesy that she had quit are accurate, it's been known for quite some time within certain circles.

3. RMK

RMK

Didn't the Little Mix post go up the same time as Jesy's? The nail artist seemed to say she stopped showing up to rehearsals, management told them at some point, and when trying to reach out it became apparent she blocked them.

I wonder how that ties to Jesy's statements about the girls contacting her mom to say she needs out.

4. I think they were informed about the break but not about her quitting for good. They assumed she’d be back.

5. The latter part is true, the girls felt that she was not doing good health wise and that they should all consider taking actions. It’s also true that Jesy never spoke to the girls about quitting, stopped showing up for work and when contacted by them ghosted/blocked them. Their official notification was Jesy’s IG post, which was sent to Management in advance in order for them to prepare a statement in accordance with that.

6. RMK

RMK

So they found out in preparation for the public statement via instagram. That wraps everything together.

What an actual mess.

7. RMK

RMK

Even if the girls weren't close, it's completely unprofessional to dip out when the group had so many important gigs coming up for an album campaign. The EMAs, The Search, etc. Of course Jesy needed this time for her mental health, but not keeping the girls in the loop when they could've been planning for her to be apart of these performances and appearances is hard.

Jordtayylor and shindymindy like this.
  8. The three girls are close though.

9. When the girls first announced Jesy was taking a break, was that actually something decided upon or just something they did because she wasn’t responding to them?

10. Probably the latter. If I remember correctly, there was a one week period of silence before Jesy's break was announced. Before that it was she was ill — could be that she stopped showing up for work and sent management into scramble so they had time to figure out what to do. Jesy reeks of unprofessionalism.

11. To conclude a 10 years professional and personal relationship like that is really sad, damn.

12. Love (sweet love) is at number 14 on iTunes. I hope it goes top 10 again.

13. Did you remove or were you removed?

[​IMG]

14. We get so few solid bops about masturbation. We need to send them to the UK's top 10 when we do.

Stream Love (Sweet Love) today.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What is this responding to (considering the 'though' there)?

RMK likes this.
  16. Yaaaaassssss. Get it, Love (Sweet Love).

17. The way Mixers everywhere have gathered together to out-petty Mrs. Petty in the name of Leigh-Anne Pinnock is such a beautiful sight.

Start the song at 0:46 and skip the bridge for optimal listening.

18. The three remaining in LM.

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah I got that. I probably read too much in your message.

20. It's cute for a quick laugh but we need to let iTunes stats die. Most of these countries you don't even need over 100 sales to reach #1.

OlliMaus and santajaws like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.