Little Mix - Between Us | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Touch
    No More Sad Songs
    Sweet Melody

Truly are those girls..

lushLuck, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 17 others like this.
  2. Going by all the live performances it annoyingly isn’t Jade.. (but I’d imagine it probably will be from now on)

Credit where’s it’s due though I guess as it is perfection.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  3. Loving the No More Sad Songs love. I thought it was just me that puts it up there with Touch and Sweet Melody.

A hot guy from work sent me a video of a little kid getting his LIFE to No More Sad Songs at a Little Mix gig and said that's me and I absolutely agreed.

I do love Jesy's middle 8 but I think I need to use the Machine Gun Kelly single mix for a while...

Leigh-Anne's "beggin', no beggin' no mooooooore" adlib is the one.

4. Album by album talk through starting with DNA.

Nice to hear them sing a bit of the first ever song they wrote together. Release it girls!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  5. I’ve also been having a Little Mix moment and I’m pressed that this could’ve been a huge winter smash and it didn’t happen. Perrie’s rent was due!

6. Their styling during DNA is so horrific.

7. Scream at them discussing T-Boz selling them Red Planet and Chilli wasn't thrilled about it

8. So, err... Cut You Off leaked. And the leaker added a note in the comment section of the file.
    "Don't mess with the Barbz."

...I hate that.

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Part of the chorus is very Torn

sesita likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I swear we've seen a bit of this on some TLC documentary?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  11. I'm bopping. The end screams big dancebreak @ tour.

12. Yes we have!

Mvnl likes this.
  13. Also another song called Trash is out there. No sign of Jesy so it's recent.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Assume Outta Your Mouth and No are the same song then (or one of these songs is not on the album)?

15. Between Us too. 3 of the 4 new songs from the compilation.

16. [​IMG]

17. The chorus to Cut You Off is good. The rest is not. They're really getting into the bad enunciation lately aren't they.

18. Sounds pretty fitting.

19. Between Us is really nice. The song references are cute. I could see it as a single. I wish the chorus went a little harder.

Just listened to Trash. Meh. It's fun enough. None of these tracks are flat out bad, but none of them are particularly strong either. We'll see about No, but so far I'm underwhelmed.

20. Not a flex as they think it is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.