Little Mix - Between Us | Page 112 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would appear Trash was previously Mabel's song, there's a demo of hers floating around.

2. Cut You Off could easily fit on Confetti, it reminds me of Sweet Melody

3. I’ve been listening to the Salute album the past few days and this absolute bop has been giving me life. Should’ve been a worldwide smash.

4. A great track and the choreography for this on the Salute tour was excellent. That was my first time seeing them live and I was so impressed!

HolyWater, Florencia. and Neon Green like this.
  5. Between Us is their best ballad

BritPopLover likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

I'm guessing No is Outta Your Mouth, and it'll pop up soon?

timothy_b likes this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That would kinda make sense with the rumours about there being videos for 'both'

RMK likes this.
  8. The fact they all wanted it as the Comic Relief single as well. I know it happens but there’s been so many missed opportunities for obvious singles throughout their albums - I mean, the fact they had to actually push for Sweet Melody to be a single.. bizarre.

9. RMK

RMK

Trashy is catchy. Between Us is a beautiful commemoration, but it very much feels like a song for themselves? I'd probably listen to the former more long-term.

10. Oh I really love Cut You Off.

11. It’s possible I’m being influenced by current events, but I’m a bit obsessed with Cut You Off.

12. Cut You Off is amazing! Jade singing the final part before the breakdown… I have no words.

Trash is a bop. It’s Get Weird in 2021 and I’m here for it.

Between Us is beautiful too. I love the references to their songs. Can totally see why they think it’ll be hard for them to sing on tour. It’s Always Be Together’s older sister.

That being said, I’m really gonna need “No” to be “Outta Your Mouth” though!

13. Cut You Off serves sex. Especially in the verses. It does go in Sweet Melody's direction.

14. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Reminder not to ask for leaks publicly, everybody!!

FarAndBeyond likes this.
  15. Cut You Off is AMAZING. I’ll have no one saying otherwise. Get it released now.

Trash is cute, a little basic but I’m bopping.

Between Us… I’m a mess. This has me so emotional, what the hell is the tour going to be like. Praying it’s not a hiatus song I won’t cope :(

16. According to Buzzjack it's Between Us which has a video so I'm guessing No comes next and Between Us closes the era and this phase of their career for now.

I'd guess Outta Your Mouth was just Jade's, since No was rumoured to be midtempo and the snippet we've heard didn't sound midtempo.

Mvnl likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

You know what, no. Too easy.

18. I’d assume Cut You Off had a video since it’s released next? then Between Us which would be the final single?

19. This thread will be iconic always.

LegoLand2.0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.