Little Mix - Between Us | Page 113 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It isn't out before the album though.

2. i’m cackling
    I can’t read

GimmeWork, Martyn and kingbm like this.
  3. I'm not gonna link to it, but The Scum have just put out an article saying they'll be taking a break after the tour and are already talking to labels/management about solo deals etc.

Hardly a surprise, really.

4. Chuckling at the exact phrasing of this.

5. Can anyone tell me if there is any Jade ad-lbs in the new songs?

6. I absolutely love Between Us. And I'm crying with you, girls!

7. Between Us is their best ballad since Grammy in Me.

8. I'm not ready for them to be done. I hope this Jesy situation has thrown a spanner in the works and spurs them on even more.

Also seeing her solo career launch should put them off going solo.

Either way I hope they really do become a Take That kind of band in the sense of coming back together whenever they feel like making an album.

9. Plenty

10. ADM

ADM

I don't think they can really use her as an example when it's been seen as the one of if not the biggest solo launch disaster ever, they'd never make the same mistakes (would anyone really..).

Blue6010, collxtion, RMK and 5 others like this.
  11. The final chorus where one of the girls (can’t make out if it’s Perrie or Jade) comes in and does a descending BELTTTT over the hard beat in Cut You Off - I’m LIVINGGGGG for this song.

12. It’s crazy how watching old videos back, you can really resent one member for their actions. The Bounce Back video hits differently.

Martyn, Elysium, Humes and 2 others like this.
  13. So you’re telling me the Barbz leaked the songs as retaliation?

Trash.

GimmeWork, Laurence, sesita and 5 others like this.

14. I don't want this to happen, I really really don't

Blue6010 and popjunkie like this.
  15. Damn, Leigh sounds fantastic on Cut You Off whereas Jade has mimic'd Ari's enunciation skills. The beat is insane and way better than "Gloves Up." It will go off in the clubs too.

Between Us made me cry. I swear, I will not be ready for their inevitable hiatus. "Remember the day we finally found our wings"... It's the big sister to More Than Words and Nothing Else Matters.

16. It’s Jade. I really like the song.

17. I think a break was inevitable to be honest. They’ve more than earned one.

BritPopLover and shindymindy like this.
  18. I really like all three songs.
    Trash is really catchy.
    The song market with an “e” in the tracklist, is the one we haven’t heard yet. Crossing my fingers and hoping that “outta your mouth” and “No” are the same song.

19. Between Us is giving me Survivor more than Say Goodbye, or even Goodbye. But maybe that's wishful thinking.

It's my favorite of the three, though I still slightly prefer Love (Sweet Love). Cut You Off is a good bop though. Trash has a catchy chorus but other than that I don't care for it on first listen.

shindymindy and popjunkie like this.
  20. I so want a full album of OT3 before the hiatus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.