Little Mix - Between Us | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. This is awful for them though, there must be a snake in their camp for this to have happened.

I would love it if they brought the release forward but it’s too late. Plus, it’s not like the general public can easily find it without searching for it.

2. I think Cut You Off would've made a better single than No?

3. The clubs are going to live for No, they’re smart for pushing it.

4. Their most recent performances have usually cut the Nicki verse, in favour of a dance break.

I can see them continuing to do that for future performances, rather than cutting it altogether - though I wouldn’t be surprised or blame them if they do.

Florencia., Primrose and RainOnFire like this.
  5. Leak doesn't mean anything honestly. Heartbreak Anthem leaked like 2/3 months before it came out and it's one of their biggest hits of all time.

6. No is a massive bop and it makes perfect sense to me as a single. Kind of wish the two singles would’ve been No and Cut You Off, even though I love Love (Sweet Love).

7. I’m considering “Heartbreak Anthem” a single for the greatest hits album as it’s not attached to anything and is on all editions of the album (unlike “Only You” which was only on the deluxe of LM5).

8. I prefer Cut You Off over No. I definitely see the appeal for pushing No as a single

9. So, for now:

1. Love (Sweet Love)
    2. Cut You Off
    3. No
    4. Trash
    5. Between Us

10. No is gonna be huge for them

aux and GimmeWork like this.
  11. 1. Cut You Off
    2. Between Us
    3. Love Sweet Love (purely because of the pre chorus)
    4. No (… for NOW, I need to sit with it longer than 10 minutes)
    5. Trash

12. Can I just say I can’t believe Little Mix actually have a song called “Trash”. Then again they have song titles like “Beep Beep”, “OMG”, “A.D.I.D.A.S.” so maybe it’s just because I immediately think of… what’s going on with someone with this title now. Dddd

Also, this is the track exclusive to the Deluxe editions right?

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

There really is a full album of 'I'm over you/fine without you, now I'm taking care of myself' jams in between the Confetti album and the songs since.

Considering No is a single and Between Us the title track I'm guessing Trash is deluxe only?

14. The file I have is labeled “25 Trash”, so I think so. No is Track 3 and Between us is 16

GimmeWork likes this.
  15. Between Us gives me goosebumps and makes me feel emotional. The lyrics are gorgeous and you can tell how much they love each other. It would be the perfect song for them to end on for them to go on a well-deserved long hiatus.

16. I haven’t heard the new songs but I’m gonna consider Between Us a mini-album.

Heartbreak Anthem
    Kiss My (Uh-Oh)
    Love (Sweet Love)
    Cut You Off
    No
    Between Us
    Trash
    Bonus track: Confetti (feat. Saweetie)

Nephilim likes this.
  17. I hope you're right, I feel like Little Mix fans will galvanise behind this one upon release a fair bit more though. It's out officially within the next couple of weeks with the video I believe.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    aux, Florencia. and BritPopLover like this.
  18. What does No sounds like?

19. Cut You Off gave me chills! Even though it’s a vibe it does make me sad knowing the situation playing out right now is likely what it was written about.

20. But hey, they said it was “very therapeutic” so that’s a good thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.