Little Mix - Between Us | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. The way (even the weakest of the new tracks) Trash sounds more like Treasure when you listen to it after hearing Boyz.

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah but the wikipedia tracklist is the streaming one I think? All discs are in chronological order.

Oh and the uppermost tracklist is just missing numbers so Cut Me Off won't be the final track

YourLeadSinger and GimmeWork like this.
  3. So I just heard the tracks. Someone send help. The minute the beat drops in No, I was born again.

Going to go and preorder some more. I will never not stan for these girls.

sesita, Serg., Florencia. and 5 others like this.
  4. Considering BLACKPINK was able to serve 8 tracks and call it an album, I'll go with these 8 tracks from OT3 and treasure them as their "album" before their well deserved hiatus. It's only going to go up from here, I just know it.

shindymindy, GimmeWork and PopCrushed like this.
  5. The Wikipedia tracklist misses out on the physical Deluxe Edition’s tracklist completely for some reason.

6. Cut You Off and No are clearly the winners of Between Us new tracks, both great bops and addition to their discography. I also grew up to like Love (Sweet Love) much better.

7. The way Between Us, Love (Sweet Love), Trash remain top tier girlgroup bops but feel underwhelming only because they stand next to the other 2 giants. I can't with them.

popjunkie likes this.
  8. No > Between Us > Love Sweet Love > Cut You Off > Trash

Serg., PopAndRock and PopCrushed like this.
  9. Just heard No, what a bop. So good.

popjunkie and GimmeWork like this.
  10. Let me delete my other posts because 'No' is easily their best single since 'Sweet Melody'.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I need some time with these songs but they definitely still 'got it' and nothing will stand out like a sore thumb between the hits on there

12. I’m desperate to hear No & Cut You Off.

13. Nothing will prepare you enough for No dddd I thought I would hold off on listening but now I’m glad I didn’t because I’ll live with these bops longer than originally intended!!!

Duppe likes this.
  14. Imma need a signed vinyl from EU somewhere to praise these new tracks. GoldenDiscs restock c'mon!

15. I really love how much Jade we get in “No”. They all sound really good, and the song is so catchy. It’s a bop.

16. Cut You Off is incredible!! Reminds me of Gloves Up, which I love, but even better! This is first-single material, It's really a pity they went with the nice-but-inferior Love (Sweet Love) instead.

You guys make it seem like No is even better? I haven't found it anywhere yet, but I'm excited to hear it!

17. Wow that chorus! No leaves no crumbs.

18. 1.30AM and I still can’t put myself to sleep. The No chorus keeps stomping on my mind.

19. RMK

RMK

I know it's premature, but I'm curious if all the girls will actually seek out solo deals? It doesn't sound like Perrie was based on the article, but I'd really love to potentially hear on a full LP from her if it's here desire.

Her vocals have always been it for me.

20. No! Cut You Off!

Bops galore. That tour is going to off isn’t it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.