Little Mix - Between Us | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I don't know, I watched a lot of their interviews from last year that they did over Zoom and they all seemed very friendly. I didn't pick up on anything that suggested tension.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  2. Okay, so I'm going to need a few days to get over the fact my wig has truly been snatched with "No". What an absolute bop of a song. The tracks as a trio are exceptional and I'm going to need a full album prior to the girls going on a hiatus.

Although, "Between Us" is screaming final goodbye song with a montage video. I'm not ready.

HolyWater likes this.
  3. Part of the problem seemed to be when things got back to in real life for Jesy

4. I’m refusing to believe the rumours about a split, it’s too traumatising!

After the tour next year they can take a long break and come back in Q4 2023 with a new album.

5. More than likely it will be a hiatus rather than a split.

I also really want a Jade solo album.

GimmeWork and OhJimmy87 like this.
  6. That's not exactly a long break, in fact it's their usual break between tour-albums dd

7. It will honestly be 3 years max probably, and they'll be back in the studio. It's really not a big deal for them to take a little break. At least it's a real break and not the fake "break" that attention seeking Ed Sheeran announces between each album cycle.

8. I hope not The Saturdays style.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Little Mix can go on hiatus and likely return to success. The Saturdays cannot.

10. The Saturdays didn't even take a break officially, they fizzled out because radios stopped supporting them and no one apart from a few users here cared about them anymore.

11. RJF

RJF

RUTHLESS

12. It makes no damn sense for them to announce a split. Even if that was the intention it would be better for future career opportunities to keep the door open especially as the three genuinely like each other.

13. That podcast is genuinely so interesting. Lovely hearinng Claudimar talking about them.

HolyWater likes this.
  14. I don’t know why but I absolutely have no worries about them getting back together a couple years down the line. By this time next year they would have been working together for 11 years and it’s only right that they want some time apart to do things alone. But they will come back, I’ve never felt so sure about any other band but with these 3, they will.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah like even Jesy said: after the lockdown these 3 couldn't wait to get back to being Little Mix again

GimmeWork, sesita, collxtion and 9 others like this.
  16. There are 3 babies in the picture now and that changes everything. It's only normal they'd want some down time while they're very young, but they still seem very passionate about the music and performing, so hopefully they will make it work.

17. I can see them taking some time, working on solo endeavors, and then coming back together for at least one full album as a trio. At least that's what I hope happens.

superloves and Mvnl like this.
  18. I'm sure each one of them will serve us quality solo music so I'm not worried about a split or a break. It's not like they're retiring.

superloves, Florencia. and santajaws like this.
  19. So with all the new songs "out there" now, I've gotten a chance to test out the tracklisting I plan to use in my Apple Music upon release. I used the streaming deluxe tracklist as a base and split it into two 18-track "discs" which include all of their singles (plus Wasabi). It flows pretty well, if you want to try it out when the album is out:

Disc 1
    Shout Out to My Ex
    Black Magic
    No
    Touch
    Love (Sweet Love)
    Change Your Life
    Wings
    Word Up!
    No Time For Tears
    Woman Like Me (feat. Ms. Banks)
    Power (feat. Stormzy)
    Sweet Melody
    Bounce Back
    Only You
    Little Me
    No More Sad Songs (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
    DNA
    One I've Been Missing

Disc 2
    Love Me Like You
    Move
    How Ya Doin'? (feat. Missy Elliot)
    Salute (album version)
    Break Up Song
    Between Us
    Think About Us (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
    Secret Love Song Part 2
    Holiday
    Hair (feat. Sean Paul)
    Reggaetón Lento
    Confetti (feat. Saweetie)
    Hearbreak Anthem
    Kiss My (Uh Oh)
    Cut You Off
    Trash
    Wasabi
    Cannonball

Txetxu and Posh Aloud like this.
  20. Ice cold and I feel attacked haha, but yeah basically.

But I really meant not returning at all.

Mr.Arroz and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.