Little Mix - Between Us | Page 138 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. If I remember correctly, the hats backing track in the chorus of No is basically lifted from Sweet Melody too. Wouldn’t be surprised if people find them
    identical.

2. If we were to redo the Little Mix discography rate, Sweet Melody would surely win. It edges out Touch for me.

Can someone get behind that?

breakaway, GimmeWork, Felp and 14 others like this.
  3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Sweet Melody being their best song ever, getting that video, managing to hit #1 after weeks of stress because RCA wouldn't do anything until the last minute, charting for however many weeks after a string of less-than-stellar chart performances, and somehow being the catalyst for shit hitting the fan for them as a group... an iconic and bittersweet moment in history.

I have to say though, the fact that it's been sliding down their most popular on Spotify and is now in danger of being surpassed by Love Me Or Leave Me (?!) is so distressing.

4. I remember not really digging the dance break because of the camera work, but they still delivered a great performance nonetheless! Leigh is such a star!

5. I can’t wait for Sweet Melody to be performed in front of a crowd, because it will go off.

Stopremix, GimmeWork, Alenko and 13 others like this.
  6. My only thing here is was there any need for that horrendous CGI. Performance was killer though, it will always be my #1 favourite song from them.

shindymindy, PopCrushed and mattieh like this.
  7. You just know that Sweet Melody will be the encore on the tour. It will go off.

GimmeWork, Felp, adrielsaul and 3 others like this.
  8. Which songs do you think will be performed on the tour?
    Black magic
    Shout out to my ex
    Secret love song
    Wings
    Break up song
    Heartbreak anthem
    Confetti
    Love (sweet love)
    Sweet melody
    Touch

These are the ones I am sure of. Some may be in a medley, like Black magic and Only you were on the last tour.

I also think they will perform:
    No more sad songs
    Holiday
    Kiss my
    Happiness
    Reggaetón lento
    Salute
    Power
    and Some of the new songs on Between us and maybe some more album tracks from Confetti.

I am curious about Woman like me, Only you, Think about us, Wasabi, Move, Love me or leave me. (I think all of them could be performed, but I am not sure)

Bounce back, Love me like you, Hair, Little me, Change your life, Word up, No time for tears, DNA, How ya doin’ are most likely not going to be performed.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. I’ve had my last.fm profile since 2005 and Little Mix are in my top 10 most played artists. The fact that Happiness and Sweet Melody are already in my top 10 most played Little Mix songs shows what power they’ve had over me this past year. Classics.

Felp and Overdose like this.
  10. I wonder if how they’re gonna replace Jesy’s “do-do-do”s for the live version. Maybe MNEK can do them…

11. Leigh-Anne does the third set of them on the album version, so they could just use those throughout. Although I think I remember reading they all recorded them but Jade and Perrie’s weren’t used.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  12. I thought it was Perrie’s before the first chorus?

jonny likes this.
  13. Maybe they will use Leigh-Anne’s.
    I think Jade will sing her verse in Happiness, Perrie will sing the first verse in Holiday and Leigh-Anne the middle eight.

14. Nailed On:
    Wings
    Salute
    Black Magic
    Secret Love Song
    Shout Out To My Ex
    Touch
    Power
    Woman Like Me
    Break Up Song
    Sweet Melody
    Confetti
    Heartbreak Anthem
    Love (Sweet Love)
    No

Highly Likely:
    No More Sad Songs
    Reggaeton Lento
    Holiday
    Kiss My (Uh Oh)
    Between Us
    Cut You Off
    Trash

Pray to God:
    Happiness

Elysium, Felp, sesita and 2 others like this.
  15. The only album tracks from Confetti I can see making the setlist is Gloves Up & Happiness.

Elysium, CLJC87, shindymindy and 2 others like this.
  16. We need it. We need it now.

17. Shaking etc

breakaway, Primrose, JMRGBY and 26 others like this.
  18. I'd be surprised if Woman Like Me makes the cut.

19. Jade acknowledging THAT megamix. I will forever stan you, hun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.