Little Mix - Between Us | Page 154 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Do we know that it was definitely a video for No? Is that confirmed?

I wondered if it was actually a visual for Between Us, and they were delaying on filming one for No until now so they could do something with more choreo.

PopCrushed, RMK and Mvnl like this.
  2. They have filmed a video for No, it's being promoted with the album release next Friday.

aux, Elysium, PopCrushed and 2 others like this.
  3. Jade spilled some tea about the tour on a TikTok live today.

Mvnl likes this.
  4. Will you?

JMRGBY, RandomBrit7, Blue6010 and 6 others like this.
    1outside likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

New interview with all three of them for Australian radio. There was.. a lot of dodging (dd) when the future post-Between Us was asked about.

7. Do we think they'll announce European shows?

8. They’re really giving me The Saturdays hiatus-but-actually-splitting vibes

9. Yeah, at this point there's no denying that all of their interviews etc. are pointing towards some kind of break/hiatus.

thequinntessential likes this.
  10. If it wasn’t for the tour already selling really well, they would be running the risk of just fizzling out like The Saturdays did. But I think even though this era is….tanking, there’ll be demand for a reunion in 10/15 years time unlike The Saturdays.

chrisjche and OhJimmy87 like this.
  11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I wouldn't even think that long, give it 3 years from the point of a hiatus and unless one of them has another venture taking up all their time, they'll be itching to get back on stage.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  12. I can see a 2026 reunion happening for the 15th anniversary.

13. Agreed. I think it'll be a relatively short break and they'll come back with a new album 2024/25.
    This is such a sad moment - the first time the UK doesn't have a successful active girlband since the Spice Girls?

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  14. It's very unliekly Little Mix won't reform in some way in the next few years. They're way too big and consistent sellers (and a break would probably have them selling at an even higher rate when they came back). You really can't compare them to The Saturdays - like I said before The Saturdays fell apart because no one cared anymore. Little Mix worked their way up to being one of the biggest UK artists of the past decade and none of their solo endeavours will be anywhere near as lucrative as the money they make as a group.

15. Is this an official remix?

Serg., Elysium, MadameX and 3 others like this.
  16. ADM

ADM

I don't care this is one of my top songs of the year. I need to hear it in this kind of setting. BOP.

Jade is on Table Manners with Jessie Ware and Lennie today, I've just started listening and she's just come from a photoshoot where they'd done 7 looks in a day and this was in early October.

Serg., Elysium, BritPopLover and 2 others like this.
  17. It’s the Antoine Delvig remix. Bop.

18. Knowing them, if there was ever anything alluring to a near future release of a new album as a trio, you’d bet either Jade or Perrie would let it slip.

But here for Jade the imminent next main pop girl. A future with her continuing to serve bops galore is just inevitable at this point.

Elysium and timothy_b like this.
  19. Is this all we’re getting?

Mvnl likes this.
  20. Yikes. Leigh Anne answered that question so awkwardly. She was almost stuttering. She well and truly blew their cover. They should have let the expert (Jade) handle that one.

Elysium and YourLeadSinger like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.