Little Mix - Between Us | Page 178 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. The video is cute. I wish the song had a dancey one to go with it but we got Confetti feat. Saweetie already so this is still cute.

superloves likes this.
  2. Who is doing the backing vocals on Cut You Off verses? It doesn’t sound like any of them!

3. SBK

SBK

Jesy leaving was worth it for us to get Cut You Off.

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Cute but could have done with an extra set (or set of outfits)

RainOnFire, GimmeWork, wodny and 2 others like this.
  5. My first time hearing No with the video and they did not disappoint!
    The video is great too. They've worked so hard, gave great content, promo and songs whilst being mostly heavily pregnant. They deserve all the success in the world.

Alenko, Vixen, GimmeWork and 8 others like this.
  6. It's Jade when Leigh is singing the verse and vice versa. They're both very versatile with their vocals, this I've learned.

kingbm likes this.
  7. But she clearly says “Quality Street”?

8. UK iTunes
    5 - No
    6 - Cut you off
    12 - Trash
    41 - Between us
    43 - No remix
    82 - No
    93 - Heartbreak Anthem
    139 - Love Sweet love
    196 - Kiss my

9. “No” is a bit of a basic bop, but a bop nonetheless. Absolute earworm so hope it works out for them. I loved when Jade pushed one of the manbabies while rolling her eyes and he exploded dddd.

RMK, GimmeWork, shindymindy and 2 others like this.
  10. Obviously a dance affair a la Sweet Melody or Confetti would have been nice, but considering how heavily pregnant Leigh and Perrie appear in this video I'm just more than happy that we got a proper video at all! They're serving face and attitude and you could tell that they themselves were eager to get up from that chair to dance. The live performances for this will surely not disappoint.

RMK, Alenko, GimmeWork and 8 others like this.
  11. I don't know if it's just me but for the past 10 years it's really bothered me how much lower all their discography's volume seems to be compared to the rest of Spotify's catalogue. Everytime a random song switches into one of theirs it's like the volume has been lowered and most of the times I have it on maximum volume so I can't do anything about it. Made me only stream them through Apple Music recently.

Lately and thequinntessential like this.
  12. So listening through the official YouTube upload of the songs and it seems that the album versions of “Change Your Life”, “Little Me”, and “Salute” made it in instead of either their single or video versions. A bit sad but at least “Salute” has the full intro and outro.

13. I'm sorry but just how perfect is this picture?

[​IMG]

Thais, breakaway, tylerc and 44 others like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are they in a bubble? I'm just not sure what I'm looking at

RainOnFire, aniraz, sesita and 4 others like this.
  15. SBK

SBK

They just seem so on fire as a threesome, they were great before but since Jesy left its like they've stepped it up a level.

16. POV: the Paris filter before it hits

17. Their music quality really has got so strong since they've become a trio. The material they've released since Sweet Melody is definitely up there with their absolute best.

No is a stone cold bop and I have the chorus completely stuck in my head. I really hope it becomes a hit for them.

Elysium, 1outside, GimmeWork and 8 others like this.
  18. Perrie's voice devours Cut You Off's chorus.

RMK, GimmeWork, sesita and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.