Little Mix - Between Us | Page 183 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I’ve had an email about the Spotify vinyl:

2. Dddd just opened my Jade LP and cassette from their store and it's two picture discs instead of the pink LP?

It's beautiful but I wanted the cover with all three. Does anyone know the best way to contact them for a replacement?

3. Has anyone not even had a dispatch email from the official store yet?

I got my green pressing which I ordered separately but I’m waiting on the picture discs, signed deluxe and Jade cassette which was all ordered together.

I know we’re still in the middle of the pandemic - I am happy to wait, just scared I won’t get the signed deluxe!

4. My Jade picture disc got cancelled due to “supply issues”. I’d love to buy one of you, if possible?

5. If I can get my original and they don't make me send this one back, I'd be happy to!

6. Ah, brilliant. Thank you so much.

Overdose likes this.
  7. I’ve seen so many tweets with people saying they’ve had the wrong thing delivered, vinyls are bashed, signatures are missing, no shipping confirmation… like what a mess.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2021
  8. These new tracks really are top tier. Loving them all.

Really hope this isn’t the end for them. Listening to all their hits together really highlights what a juggernaut they are.

Dijah. and Mvnl like this.
  9. Some people are receiving random vinyls (Elvis, Amy Winehouse), instead of their Between Us vinyls from Amazon dddd

rubirubi, VivaForever and Mushroom like this.
  10. Jesy Stans found working at both the Amazon warehouse and their official store.

Kidding, but what the hell is going on? Haven’t seen distribution problems like this since Siobhan’s Ghosts.

JasonJay, Laurence, sesita and 6 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No is fiiiiire, and the video is good - all 3 just look so beautiful and I'd never get bored of seeing them together.

sesita, R92, Florencia. and 4 others like this.
  12. Why is the digital deluxe so much different than the physical? I prefer it to the sequential order and will probably reorg the tracklist when I finally get my copy and rip it.

Mvnl likes this.
  13. I got the long book version so I think the only singles missing are Cannonball, No Time For Tears and One I've Been Missing?
    Was slap bang at the door to my HMV and had a whole stand to itself, someone in my town stans the band.

JasonJay, Mvnl and YourLeadSinger like this.
  14. If my vinyls get all the way to Brazil and it’s Elvis I swear I’ll have a syncope.

sesita, Florencia., mattieh and 6 others like this.
  15. The new songs have not been instant for me. However, between us was one I connected with right away. Live sweet love is growing on me.

What an amazing back catalogue of music they have.

Mvnl and CLJC87 like this.
  16. Girls confirmed a Maluma collab was recorded but they didn’t like the song enough so decided not to release it.

Pabllo also confirmed today that a collab was recorded but ended up not being released last ywar. Considering she even began to tease it around November, I assume this one got lost in the middle of Jesy gate.

bimbo, JasonJay, sesita and 7 others like this.
  17. Trash is the best new song here. A banger.

18. RMK

RMK

I actually thought Trash was extremely catchy in the new bunch. Have a feeling it's being overlooked because of the Mabel co-write.

Thais, GimmeWork, 1outside and 6 others like this.
  19. Every format (including signed variants) - the store have been sending out 2 different 12" signed prints with the vinyl, seemingly at random. Also the picture disc covers aren’t accurate but they’ve not released the solo pics other than Perrie’s so I had to make do.
    6D99DDFF-5228-4377-A6B2-63011030365D.png

GimmeWork, Vixen, Robert and 8 others like this.
  20. No goes the hell off and Trash is great as well!

1outside, shindymindy and Overdose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.