Little Mix - Between Us | Page 217 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

No is the best single. Overexposure is playing a role, but Love (Sweet Love) being such a change in pace really expedited the process for the general public. If this entire process took place in a shorter period, and not dragged out from August to November, Little Mix would've had a bigger moment and the song would've done better.

thequinntessential likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Did I make up the Between Us with green dresses?
    I know there's The Experience with red and the mixers one with gold, but were there any more?

3. Yes there was a green one on their store for like a week dddd

Mvnl likes this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Wait, did I miss that? Got a link?

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What was on it?

6. Think they just tagged the acoustic of No on their for some last minute extra sales.

Mvnl likes this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh right, I think I mixed this up in my head with 'The Experience' (which actually had some random tracklist changes too?)

8. Petition for Pride edition of Between Us with rainbow dresses and Forget You Not as the bonus track.

9. If I remember correctly The Experience had like 2 bonus tracks, one of which was I Love You.

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah but it also switched the track order of other tracks (and included things like Wasabi)

YourLeadSinger and Posh Aloud like this.
  11. How have I gone an entire decade without knowing that this existed:

MadameX, Felp, Dijah. and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jesy about blackfishing

13. She's glowing!

14. ADM

ADM

“This is..eh.. old. Play a new one *side eye*”. Love her!

She looks incredible, really glowing.

15. As someone who superficially knew their biggest songs, this compilation came at the right time for me. Sweet Melody (along with Move) is their best song. Can not wait for Jade’s solo endeavors as well.

Mr.Arroz, collxtion, Elysium and 8 others like this.
  16. Leigh must have some sort of superpower, cause no normal person would ooze that much of divine aura and yet still seem so down to earth. The way literally every hairstyle and every color look good on her too?

17. At last, justice for No Time For Tears.

JasonJay, Elysium, Florencia. and 7 others like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

While that tweet was still loading I was lowkey hoping for another edition with it tagged on.

JasonJay, Stopremix, Elysium and 3 others like this.
  19. Honestly, I hope they keep giving us editions because it’s hilarious at this point. Digital Xmas edition with candy cane colored dresses and featuring “The One I’ve Been Missing”, the Xmas mix of “Love Me Like You” and maybe their cover of “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)”, a digital REMIXED edition with sunglasses added to their faces and neon yellow dresses featuring “No Time For Tears”, and remixes of all the standard edition tracks (and “Wasabi”) as “CD2”, all leading up to a ~The Complete Edition~ come tour time with iridescent dresses (physically, “platinum” digitally) featuring the missing singles, a Blu-ray with all the videos thus far, and “Cut You Off” feat. Azealia Banks or Cardi B or whomever (come on, it just has to be a single!).

Oh and let’s not forget an “Acoustic Edition” featuring all their acoustic mixes. That can have black or brown dresses.

EDIT: OH! And a Karaoke Edition with a cover that’s JUST the dresses floating.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    JasonJay, sjoerd.., Robert and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.