Little Mix - Between Us | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I think “in the charts” was the operative part of that sentence.

Pure Shores, Mr.Arroz, dvno and 42 others like this.
  2. Good point and I do love me some Steps. But there's no one having hits (*hides from rampant Steps fans*).

MB likes this.
  3. Aww Little Mix. What a great 10 years.

There will be such a noticeable girl-group gap without them being active, which is sad.

Excited to see what Jade does!

shindymindy and Overdose like this.
  4. Going back to the idea of Outstanding Contribution at the BRITs next year…

I’d kinda love if they had other iconic girl groups come on stage to present it to them after the shoutouts at this year’s ceremony.

5. We all knew this was coming but it still makes me a bit emotional. Imagine a year without new Little Mix music, let alone a few.

They're going to be so powerful and in demand when they eventually do come back with new music and a tour.

6. I wonder if they will add more tour dates. I want tickets to the last tour date but don’t know whether to hold off.

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

For a second I thought the original tweet was the complete announcement and it made Girls Aloud's twitlonger look classy.

But yeah, not unexpected, still a bit sad, although I do love it when acts don't fizzle out and least give us a goodbye (for now) single.
    Video's cute, not sure I get the aspect ratio though and the literal flame and wings were... a bit too on the nose

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Nn some of you are acting like they've all fallen out and will never speak again. This isn't a Girls Aloud 2009 hiatus announcement. They'll be back together. They deserve a break.

Mr.Arroz, Alenko, DoggySwami and 9 others like this.
  9. I just saw the Instagram post... Still teared up even after they confirmed they won't be splitting up.

10. The music video is perfect. I love them so much. The replay value is just as much as Sweet Melody for me.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I guess I'll now have to go stan... Melladaze? Why Don't We? Now United?

BritPopLover likes this.
  12. "We have plans for more music, tours and performances in the future" really sounds like it won't be that long before they're back together. This doesn't even sound like a hiatus/future reunion situation to me, just a longer wait than usual between albums.

Crisp X, Duppe, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  13. The flawfree 8 track EP of this trio of goddesses will hold me over for however long they please. I'm wildly excited for their solo ventures, which I'm sure will only enrich and benefit their inevitable reunion later down the road.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Considering they've pretty much been going nonstop since 2011 that would be possible (and healthy)

15. Honestly the length of the break will be like…the normal break a lot of ‘big’ artists take between albums. It will fly

1outside, Crisp X, Mushroom and 15 others like this.
  16. I know we've been here before with other groups, but I do feel a bit more optimistic about the likelihood of new music/tours/etc.. from these three compared to similar announcements in the past. And regardless of whatever does happen in the future, we'll always have the bops.

17. They'll be back one the kids are at school/pre-school, I presume.

Also ddd at announcing this three smooth weeks before Christmas to shift those unsold tour tickets. Cynical queens x

Alenko, Crisp X, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  18. Itll give them time to do a few films/albums/theatre and then they'll be back. It's probably to quell the ongoing rumours of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.