Little Mix - Between Us | Page 230 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I really appreciate their honesty on America.

But America’s loss is our gain!

shindymindy and Overdose like this.
  2. What a full circle from The X Factor documentary to their 10 year one! These girls are really just the best!

So adorable!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    eatyourself, Serg., Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  3. Loved that. Jade had me in bits laughing when she was talking about Leigh-Anne being fucking massive on the set for No.

Perrie's comments about the future were much more vague about coming back together. She said she's sure they would but it sounded like a very distant possibility.

shindymindy and timothy_b like this.
  4. Hey all I see concert tickets for their London shows on seetickets.com is the site legit? Anyone have an experience with it?

5. Yea, her calling it “a reunion, why not” doesn’t make me too hopeful.

popjunkie likes this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I just came across the bit and I don't necessarily get 'we won't' from it

7. I'm hopeful for the future, they have such a love and sisterhood and desire to succeed together. It does feel very goodbye with the content and performance though. Maybe its just so emotional because we dont know when they will come back?

8. These girls are everything. I really appreciate all of the content they’re giving us, but it surely doesn’t make this hiatus/break any easier does it?!

9. Yes, very legit. At one point they were one of the biggest ticket suppliers.

10. Thank you so so much!

11. Definitely not, I keep tearing up whenever they say, "Little Mix is forever. We'll always be together, but it's time we go our separate ways for a bit."

timothy_b likes this.
  12. I quite like idea of them coming back in 2025 to huge fanfare and buzz.

GimmeWork, Blue6010, Laurence and 6 others like this.
  13. God is a woman!

GimmeWork, Dijah., TheOnlyOne and 4 others like this.
  14. Just saw Boxing Day. It's a decent watch and Leigh-Anne gives a good account of herself - you can absolutely tell it's a first effort, but there is definite promise.

(I wouldn't hang around if you plan on seeing it at the cinema though, if our screening was anything to go by.)

15. Leigh-Anne is looking great at the MOBOs. Streaming live now.

Dijah., BritPopLover and shindymindy like this.
  16. Wasn't there reports that Perrie wanted to leave / take a break way before Jesy? Not sure how true they were of course but from the things I've seen it seems that she's up for this 'break' way more than the others

timothy_b likes this.
  17. I wish they did some more flashbacks when talking about fav things as I can’t remember half of the events, best and worst outfits etc. also would of also been cool to see some old footage too, it is a “documentary” after all.

18. I don't want to be paranoid but she does seem to talk about their time in past tense quite a bit.

Redout likes this.
  19. I finally got around to listening to Between Us in full and here is my official review of the tracklist

20. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Looking forward to it being over isn’t the same as not enjoying being part of the band though, and she’s stuck it out. I can imagine how impossible it must seem to do other things that you want to do when you’re constantly busy and have a diary booked out for years in advance and your participation is keeping lots of other people in jobs.

Blue6010, Florencia. and PopCrushed like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.