Little Mix - Between Us | Page 279 | The Popjustice Forum

Little Mix - Between Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JustCrizz, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Oooh I'm definitely going to participate. Obviously Sweet Melody is my immediate 11 but Heartbreak Anthem is also a definite contender for me. I know that's kinda sacrilege considering the amount of potential 11s they have but fuck that song is one mega bop.

2. I'm a bit disappointed we never got a performance of Dear Lover, It deserved at least one.

Holly Something likes this.
  3. They have so many brilliant songs that never got performed. I'd love some kind of anti tour (or at least a one-off show) when they come back.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  4. Ohhhh I didn't know that! Soo looking forward to participate in it.
    Monster In Me better not be done dirty

Txetxu likes this.
  5. The thought of Breakup Song, Sweet Melody, Happiness, Heartbreak Anthem and No being involved in the rate is too much to handle.

6. If Sweet Melody doesn’t win

7. This will be getting a big fat 10 from me. One of the most underrated songs in their discography.

sesita, JasonJay, breakaway and 18 others like this.
  8. Love (Sweet Love) and Between Us deserved to be standards in the Little Mix catalogue. No is cute and certainly hit worthy, but it always felt a bit too much like other songs they'd just had out, so it doesn't bother me that that one underperformed as much as it bothers me LSL did.

9. Hopefully the rate will provide some justice for Cut You Off, the smash hit that got away.

Cowboystyle, sesita, Laurence and 7 others like this.
  10. Love (Sweet Love) is good but a song about masturbation as a lead single for a Greatest Hits collection for a band like Little Mix is a weird choice. The boring video didn't help.

11. W2K

W2K

Love (Sweet Love) didn’t do anything for me to begin with, but seeing it live has turned it into a solid 10. Whew what a song.

12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Love (Sweet Love) would have been an excellent last single pretty much being about 'taking some time for yourself'

topopMAC1, Dijah. and Tony Lamezma like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

This isn't necessary with Little Mix. I adore them, but DNA is entirely inessential outside the cuts on Between Us. I did try diving in after a year, and I couldn't even tell which voice was Perrie's because of her tonsils.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Red Planet though.

15. And Mad House.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Love Drunk and Going Nowhere aren't too bad either.
    I wouldn't point anyone to the debut for carreer highs but it's no 'skip the entire thing' for me either.

17. I used to be obsessed with Love Drunk back in DNA era. What a chaotic, absolute banger.

Txetxu, madgemad, Florencia. and 5 others like this.
  18. Perrie is being managed by Sam / Modest Management. Interesting.

sesita, Music City Queen and Primrose like this.
  19. Of all the girls, I would have expected Perrie the most to stay with Modest. Not really surprised.

Florencia., superloves and Felp like this.
  20. RMK

RMK

Perrie's profile has always been slightly bigger (nothing deep, just primarily because of her relationship with Zayn), so I'm surprised she didn't entertain bigger management companies. There were rumors from The S*n that Sony had dibs on her, so we'll see if that's true. I do get the impression that Jade and Leigh-Anne seem the most ready to jump at solo music, while Perrie is more focused on Disora and other ventures outside of entertainment. I'm not surprised she stuck with the same team she's comfortable with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.